8 park days, arrival and departure days

jessg

DIsney we will see you yet again
So we are going to be arriving 11/30 flight lands 11am and departing 12/07 flight departs 8:54 pm ( I know we will be there for SWGE opening). We have 8 park days so will be doing 2 days for each park. We have no interest in being at HS for the opening so we are thinking of doing HS for the Sun and Mon we are there. I just need help on deciding other park days we are thinking Epcot for arrival day and AK for departure day. What do you think? What parks would you do which day? Thinking of doing MK on either Tues or Thurs (party days) and Wed. We have no dining reservations.

You are thinking of doing what we do. We do our 1st 2 days at Epcot and 2 each park 2 days. We do Magic Kingdom the last 2 full days (sometimes 3 days) We also do Animal Kingdom later in the week to increase the odds on F0P. Star Wars throws a wrench into our standard plans but the littler ones are far more interested in Droid building and Lightsaber construction than the rides so that can be worked around, Have a good trip.

So we are going to be arriving 11/30 flight lands 11am and departing 12/07 flight departs 8:54 pm ( I know we will be there for SWGE opening). We have 8 park days so will be doing 2 days for each park. We have no interest in being at HS for the opening so we are thinking of doing HS for the Sun and Mon we are there. I just need help on deciding other park days we are thinking Epcot for arrival day and AK for departure day. What do you think? What parks would you do which day? Thinking of doing MK on either Tues or Thurs (party days) and Wed. We have no dining reservations.

Just wanted to clarify - Galaxy's Edge is already open. So you won't be there for any 'grand opening' type of thing, regardless of the day you go...

I did mean rise of the resistance LOL I figured alot of people would have held off for the initial opening and come when they opened the 2nd phase.... or anyone excited for the second ride opening

We are also arriving on 11/30! We leave 12/12, staying at the Poly. We are doing 8 park days too, and 2 universal days. We do 3 MK days, 2 of them party days where we’ll hop to Epcot on one evening and DHS on another. Then we do 2 Epcot days (1 day in FW and 1 in WS, which is a sleep in day for us). 2 AK days as well, then we’ll do 1 DHS day. Just telling you how we do things (we go this same time each year). I recommend MK on the party days.

I was going to do one part day either Tue or Thur and Wed so that we can see happily ever after but do you think it would be too busy? We've never seen HEA of property. Just from our balcony at contemporary and the TTC. would it just better doing it only party days? I know that Wed is open till 11....

We had 8 parks days last year around the same time (Dec 7 - 15) and our schedule was as follows:

Day 1 - Magic Kingdom (party day but we were staying on property so we took advantage of EMH). Worked out well as it wasn't really busy until about 4pm.

Day 2 - Hollywood Studios (rope dropped and went straight to RnR. Walked on about 5 times before the lines got long enough for us to move on.)

Day 3 - Epcot (none of us are really big fans of Epcot other than a few rides so one day was enough. Kids never asked to go back.

Day 4 - Universal IOA (since we were done around 7pm we went back to Magic Kingdom to watch the fireworks since we missed them day 1).

Day 5 - Universal Studios

Day 6 -Animal Kingdom (planned this for later in the trip in order to get FOP FP and it worked out well)

Day 7 - Hollywood Studios

Day 8 - Magic Kingdom (another party day with EMH so again the crowds were fine).

Would I have changed anything looking back...not really. Had I known how amazing FOP was going to be I might have tried to sneak in another FP earlier on in the trip.

HEA on non-party days will be busy, since it only occurs a few times a week. But that being said, if you’ve never seen it I’d do it. It’s ny favorite night time show in WDW. We always go during party season and we do the HEA desert party to make things a little less stressful. It’s expensive but imo worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter