10 Trips in 27 Months! WOO! HOO! COMPLETED 10/2018

Thanks! It was a loooooong day.
Your daughter needs to apply for the college program!!! She is so cute and charismatic!

Thanks so much. She definitely plans to do just that!

UPDATE:

Ok Kids!!! We are now in the single digits!!!! In 9 days, in the wee hours of the morn, my mom, Ali, Ashley and myself will be flying down to Florida to meet my sister, Julie and my niece, Gia for our first girl's trip!!!!! We are spending 3 nights at the beautiful Don Cesar Resort and Spa and 2 days at the Contemporary Resort at WDW. I am BEYOND excited!!!!
There are spa packages booked, cabanas that are rented, and lazy days on the beach to be had the first part of the trip.
The second part of the trip will be dedicated to a little theme park called the Magic Kingdom, prince and princesses and a dessert party to indulge in.
I hope when I get back you will all want to hear about the good, bad and magical...I'm sure there will be a lot of interesting stories...
Until then, I hope everyone enjoys their first few weeks of summer...:butterfly

YAY YAY YAY!!! Sounds fabulous! We are in single digits too, so I'll get the place 'warmed up' for you! :)

We are sitting at 10 days. Last day of the school year for me tomorrow (last day with students was Wednesday). I do have to work one day next week to plan for next school year. They scheduled two days but no, I have last minute Disney trip stuff to do! Anyway, if you happen by GP, let me know!

We are sitting at 10 days. Last day of the school year for me tomorrow (last day with students was Wednesday). I do have to work one day next week to plan for next school year. They scheduled two days but no, I have last minute Disney trip stuff to do! Anyway, if you happen by GP, let me know!

If anything, I am going to try to bring my sister to Geyser Point for a drink on June 5th either before our 7pm ressie at California Grill or after HEA...She's never been, and I know she would LOVE! Let's keep in touch...
You must be getting SOOOOOOOOO excited too!!!!
YAY for countdowns to WDW!!!!!!:rainbow:

QUICK UPDATE!!!!

I just purchased our tickets for MNSSHP for October 8th.
This will be our 3rd Halloween party, and my fav thing to do during the party is to watch the parade with the Headless Horseman. I know Gia is going to LOVE this!!!! I plan on getting Joe, Gia and I Halloween tees for the occasion...

Onto more exciting news...Ashley is joining Joe in August to pick up Tim from the College Program. They fly out of Chicago on August 1st and land at MCO in the early morning. They will pick up Tim and head for Animal Kingdom. Which means, they all get to see Pandora before me...:guilty: I have to wait until October's trip...
On the 6th, they head over to St Pete to visit with family (after they move Tim out of his apartment). They are also seeing our beloved White Sox take on the Tampa Bay Rays, before heading home on August 5th.:P

Jenny, it looks like I am just missing you. I arrive for a short solo weekend the night of June 8th, leaving the 11th. I'm also missing @ArielSRL too. :sad:

That REALLY sucks Su-Lynn!!!!!! That's twice now lady!!!!! Next time FOR SURE!!!!!
So, where are you staying for this marvelous "Solo" trip??? Like how I did that with Solo??? As in Hans Solo...LOL!!!

That REALLY sucks Su-Lynn!!!!!! That's twice now lady!!!!! Next time FOR SURE!!!!!
So, where are you staying for this marvelous "Solo" trip??? Like how I did that with Solo??? As in Hans Solo...LOL!!!

Staying one night at POR in a Royal Room and then 2 nights at Saratoga springs with my new DVC points!
Very clever on the "Solo"!
Oh and here's the title of my new PTR: Solo: A Chunkymonkey Story

:) :) :)

Staying one night at POR in a Royal Room and then 2 nights at Saratoga springs with my new DVC points!
Very clever on the "Solo"!
Oh and here's the title of my new PTR: Solo: A Chunkymonkey Story

:) :) :)

Love!!! We stayed in a Royal Room in 2015. We had a river view and was a short walk to the main building, food court, buses etc...It was such a cute room and I loved the attention to detail.
I will totally check out your new PTR right now!!!!

If anything, I am going to try to bring my sister to Geyser Point for a drink on June 5th either before our 7pm ressie at California Grill or after HEA...She's never been, and I know she would LOVE! Let's keep in touch...
You must be getting SOOOOOOOOO excited too!!!!
YAY for countdowns to WDW!!!!!!:rainbow:
So we may end up missing you bc the 5th is our only park day (at MK). Boo hoo!

Tiny Update:
I started packing over the weekend. I think I've got just about everything packed with the exception of all my toiletries.
I have a mani and pedi scheduled Friday.
Joe has his "to do" list while I'm gone.
I'll be back soon to update you all on the trip...
BYE!!!!!

How exciting for you!

You are far ahead of me, the great procrastinator, as I leave tomorrow morning and have yet to pack a single thing. Plus I'll be attending a HS graduation for my son tonight and then dinner so I'll try to squeeze that packing thing in at some point. We will leave for the airport around 5:30am tomorrow!

LOVED the new photos of Tim and his Star Wars friends!

How exciting for you!

You are far ahead of me, the great procrastinator, as I leave tomorrow morning and have yet to pack a single thing. Plus I'll be attending a HS graduation for my son tonight and then dinner so I'll try to squeeze that packing thing in at some point. We will leave for the airport around 5:30am tomorrow!

LOVED the new photos of Tim and his Star Wars friends!

Thanks! He had so much fun meeting the Star Wars characters!
Have a safe flight and a wonderful trip! I can't wait to hear all about it!!!!

Hi, Freinds! I'm back and ready to delight you with another TR...At least I hope you will all be delighted...This turned out to be an excellent girl's trip and I can't wait to tell you all about it!!!!

So, the limo picked my mom, Ali, Ash and I up at the ungodly hour of 3 am on Saturday, June 2nd. We arrived at the airport, checked our bags curbside and skipped through security. We were at the gate with TONS of time to spare, so we grabbed some Dunkin' and waited to board the plane. The plane ride was smooth and uneventful. We landed in Tampa a bit early and my sister and Gia were there waiting for us.

We picked up our bags, loaded the minivan and pulled out of our parking space, only to hear tons of horns beeping at us...HUH???? Yep, my sister forgot to close the hatch of the car, and we were seconds away from all of our luggage spilling out of the car...:P Can you imagine if we would have made it to the expressway???? Anyway, crisis averted and we were on our way to the Don Cesar Resort and Spa...Oh, I forgot to mention...My sister had gift bags for each of us with snacks, drinks, Disney tees (that we never wore) and Alex and Ani bracelets to commemorate the occasion. How sweet was that?!?!

We were at the Don a few minutes later, and heading poolside to enjoy lunch (where I didn't snap any pics), before a few hours at the pool...

After lunch and pool time, we went up to our rooms to unpack, freshen up and travel a few miles away to enjoy Pei Wei for dinner. Dinner was delicious, but I forgot to get any pics AGAIN!!! This would be a theme, sadly...

After dinner, we enjoyed some alcoholic beverages before turning in for the night. We were all VERY tired from waking up at the a** crack of dawn, and a good night's sleep was in order...

Wait until you hear the second surprise my sister had instore for us/...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!