80 Points For Rent OKW After 10/01 $14.75/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m looking for October 11-and check out October 14. Only two guests.
Looking for Oct. 11-14th or December 6-8th in a studio.

Thank you!
There is nothing available
Looking for Oct. 11-14th or December 6-8th in a studio.

Thank you!
There is nothing available in October for either a studio or one bedroom. I do have availability right now for check in December 6 and departing on December 8. That would be 26 points and the only availability is at Old Key West.

Looking for OKW or SSR for 1/27/2020 - 2/2/2020 Studio or 1 Br.

Thanks!
I can only book at OKW right now and there is availability in a studio for 70 points or a one bedroom for 142. If you do want me to book this, please start a private conversation with me. I will need the names and addresses of all people going, phone number and email of main contact person. Also I require full payment when I send you your reservation either from Paypal or a cashier's or personal check. Thanks.

Looking for any resort really (preference for Poly, BLT, GF, BW, BC) in a studio for Nov 16-18 or Nov 23-25 to connect onto our existing reservation. Any luck? Thanks!

Hi...i'm so sorry but there is nothing available for either of those times. The only thing they have is 1 night at the Grand Floridian on the 23rd and for that same night at AK Savanah View and Saratoga Springs. All of only the 23rd.

I am looking for a studio at OKW from Dec 9-13. Any availability?
I'm sorry but there is no availability for that time period at ANY DVC resort. Only 1 day available. Don't know what's going on but these rooms are getting booked so early now.

ha! I wish I meant those days! I meant November 30-December 10
Sorry no availability in a studio for that time. There is only one place that has availability for a 1 bedroom and that's more points than I have to rent. These rentals are going very fast. Again sorry

Sorry no availability in a studio for that time. There is only one place that has availability for a 1 bedroom and that's more points than I have to rent. These rentals are going very fast. Again sorry

No problem! Thank you for checking!

What would the one night at GF be for the 23rd?
Hi...i'm so sorry but there is nothing available for either of those times. The only thing they have is 1 night at the Grand Floridian on the 23rd and for that same night at AK Savanah View and Saratoga Springs. All of only the 23rd.

January 26-30. Studio room. 2 adults no children. Anything available and whats your best price?

There is nothing available

There is nothing available in October for either a studio or one bedroom. I do have availability right now for check in December 6 and departing on December 8. That would be 26 points and the only availability is at Old Key West.
Thank you for checking for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter