80 Points For Rent OKW After 10/01 $14.75/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello
Hoping for a studio, 7 nights in October, anytime after the 9th. Thank You!

Hello
Hoping for a studio, 7 nights in October, anytime after the 9th. Thank You!
I'm sorry but the whole month of October is waitlisted in every dvc resort. There is two days in a row at AK the 28 and 29th and Saratoga Springs has 3 nights the 28, 29 and 30th. Sorry.

Hello, could you please tell if if there are any studios available for 3-4 nights in October - I am flexible on dates?

Thank you!

Looking for a studio October 9 through the 12th. Could you please confirm if any resorts have availability and we can go from there? Thank you! :)

QUOTE="cpep42, post: 60482855, member: 10646"]I have points for rent for OKW and Vero that can be used 11 months out and all other resorts can be used 7 months out. Right now I am renting after the 1st of October. Please reply or start a conversation if you are interested and have a magical day.[/QUOTE]

Hello, I’m looking for a studio at OKW Dec 8-12 if there is availability...thx,

Looking for a studio October 9 through the 12th. Could you please confirm if any resorts have availability and we can go from there? Thank you! :)

QUOTE="cpep42, post: 60482855, member: 10646"]I have points for rent for OKW and Vero that can be used 11 months out and all other resorts can be used 7 months out. Right now I am renting after the 1st of October. Please reply or start a conversation if you are interested and have a magical day.
[/QUOTE]
Sorry I checked studios and one bedrooms. The closest there is, is a 1 bedroom at Saratoga Springs for October 9th and 10th. Other than that, there are only single days here and there. Sorry. For the most part all of October is waitlisted for any length of time for studios.

Hello, I’m looking for a studio at OKW Dec 8-12 if there is availability...thx,
Sorry there are no studios available for that time but there is a one bedroom but that would be 84 points.

I am looking for a studio at OKW 3/21/20-3/27/20. Is anything available?
Good morning..yes there is availability for arrival on March 21 and departing on March 27. It would be 89 points. If you are interested, please send me a private conversation so we can discuss this more.

Okay, I think we can do the 1 BR at SSR then if you have the points available still please :)

I'm sorry but the whole month of October is waitlisted in every dvc resort. There is two days in a row at AK the 28 and 29th and Saratoga Springs has 3 nights the 28, 29 and 30th. Sorry.

Ok, Thank You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter