90 Day Fiancé!

* I honestly thought Tim's secret was going to be that he is transgender

* My favourite line in the last couple of weeks was from Avery's mom ---

My daughter has never been Muslim in the summer.

*Brazil has been good for chicken coop Paul. Never would have thought the absolutely craziest man in this series would suddenly seem kind of normal.

Does your back hurt almost killed me though. As did Karine's face.

*Ummm no to that South African hospital. We try not to have people give birth on the floor.

I can't believe she's pregnant. What a mess.

*Must go back and find that scene with Sumit's friends when he told them he was going to marry Jenny. Hope their cheque was huge for that scene.

Something is off. Jenny doesn't seem angry with Sumit. And how the hell did TLC not get that scene on tape? Possibly because it never happened?!?!?!

Darcey, oh Darcey.

Aladin is one good looking man. He gets better looking to me every episode.

Michael, you're right. Give him his green card now.

Oh forgot this one. The couple in Kenya. Hysterical. I think one producer decided hey let's try a reverse GET OUT script.

I am kind of nervous to meet your father.

Akinyi, such a soothing soul:

YOU ------- SHOULD ------BE

----------------

Jihoon's delivery is absolutely hysterical to me. But Deavan needs to get on a plane STAT.

* I honestly thought Tim's secret was going to be that he is transgender

* My favourite line in the last couple of weeks was from Avery's mom ---

My daughter has never been Muslim in the summer.

*Brazil has been good for chicken coop Paul. Never would have thought the absolutely craziest man in this series would suddenly seem kind of normal.

Does your back hurt almost killed me though. As did Karine's face.

*Ummm no to that South African hospital. We try not to have people give birth on the floor.

I can't believe she's pregnant. What a mess.

*Must go back and find that scene with Sumit's friends when he told them he was going to marry Jenny. Hope their cheque was huge for that scene.

Something is off. Jenny doesn't seem angry with Sumit. And how the hell did TLC not get that scene on tape? Possibly because it never happened?!?!?!

Darcey, oh Darcey.

Aladin is one good looking man. He gets better looking to me every episode.

Michael, you're right. Give him his green card now.

Oh forgot this one. The couple in Kenya. Hysterical. I think one producer decided hey let's try a reverse GET OUT script.

I am kind of nervous to meet your father.

Akinyi, such a soothing soul:

YOU ------- SHOULD ------BE

----------------

Jihoon's delivery is absolutely hysterical to me. But Deavan needs to get on a plane STAT.
Could you imagine giving birth on a floor? But then again, watching a trial from South Africa , judges there amaze me.....
I guess Darcy could have poked his Tom's eye out with her shoes during you know what....hmmmmmm

Yes the South African Hospital as well as the one in Karine was in Brazil hell's no.

Angela maybe Laura will let you borrow her purple friend because Michael dang.

Submit: let me tell you what. I was Team Submit then I stopped lol.

Zied: ok, I wonder what he would look like without beard and mustache? And his hair washed and styled and clothes that fit him better?

Yes the South African Hospital as well as the one in Karine was in Brazil hell's no.

Angela maybe Laura will let you borrow her purple friend because Michael dang.

Submit: let me tell you what. I was Team Submit then I stopped lol.

Zied: ok, I wonder what he would look like without beard and mustache? And his hair washed and styled and clothes that fit him better?
Just to think Sumit could go to jail.....

Just to think Sumit could go to jail.....
I think I’m too invested in this show because I looked up India’s laws🙄
From what I’ve read they abolished being legally accountable for adultery last year. It was an 183 year old law. I don’t understand how Sumit could go to jail but obviously I’m just going by Google.

[QUOTE="lisaviolet, post: 61081568, member]
[/QUOTE]

Jihoon is so immature but I find him so likable. Did anyone watch the bonus scene where he was teaching Deavan to say sorry but instead he was teaching her other things😂
Also the whole bidet scene I was crying. I haven’t laughed so much from watching TV in a long time.
I agree with you about her needing to go back though.

[QUOTE="lisaviolet, post: 61081568, member]

Jihoon is so immature but I find him so likable. Did anyone watch the bonus scene where he was teaching Deavan to say sorry but instead he was teaching her other things😂
Also the whole bidet scene I was crying. I haven’t laughed so much from watching TV in a long time.
I agree with you about her needing to go back though.
[/QUOTE]
The laws could be so weird.....just like Leebanon the women are prisoners and women are beaten.... Watch the move Not without my daughter true story. I know there are other movies

There is something off with Tim
I could see how one would like his profile though. He’s fit and all his pictures look good.
It’s just when you meet in person the feminine voice hits you along with the eye masks and clear nail polish.

I agree. Jihoon is naïve and immature, but still like him. Seems like such a nice guy. Watching his scenes crack me up as well..lol

So apparently I missed something. What is Tim's secret? Was it that he was still in contact with Brazilian ex? But seriously, maybe its just the editing, but the Brazilian girl's little baby Violet is NEVER secured in a carseat.

So apparently I missed something. What is Tim's secret? Was it that he was still in contact with Brazilian ex? But seriously, maybe its just the editing, but the Brazilian girl's little baby Violet is NEVER secured in a carseat.
Some laws don't apply in different contries

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!