90 Day Fiancé!

I thought it looked like her mother took a nasty fall and that mark on her chin was a scab. I didn’t realize her daughter and all those kids lived with her.

She has another daughter that is incarcerated, so some of them are hers I guess. Not sure if any belong to Skyla.
I hope it is a scab and not a growth of some kind.

90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days is back

Here is the next crew: Article from people

In just two months, the TLC reality series, which follows international couples who have an existing relationship online and travel to the other’s foreign country to meet for the first time, will return with seven new relationships — and among them is the franchise’s first-ever, same-sex romance.
Meet the season 4 couples, who will make their debut in 2020, below:
Stephanie, 29 (Yonkers, New York), and Erika, 24 (Australia)
As a social media influencer, Stephanie is used to receiving messages from her followers. She never expected, however, that one her fans would become her next love interest. For the last three months, she’s been in an online relationship with Erika, a spunky Australian photographer, but has been keeping Erika and her own sexual orientation a secret from her family. Stephanie is unsure how to break the news to her parents that she will be traveling to Australia to meet a woman she loves. To further complicate the situation, she has a rare bone marrow disorder that requires clearance from her doctors to travel, as well as several medications to keep her stable. Stephanie is risking her health to meet the woman of her dreams.

Darcey, 45 (Middletown, Conneticut), and Tom, 39 (United Kingdom)
The self-professed lover of love, Darcey is back and continuing to test the waters with her British “James Bond,” Tom. Last season on Before the 90 Days, she traveled to the U.K. to meet him in person for the first time after speaking online for four years. They hit it off, but the trip was not without its problems. Now, viewers will continue to follow the pair as they try to resolve their differences and find out if being together forever is in their future.
RELATED: From Real Housewives to 90 Day Fiancé and Teen Mom 2: The 10 Best Reality Shows of the 2010s
Geoffrey, 41 (Knoxville, Tennessee), and Varya, 30 (Russia)

The last few years have been rough for Geoffrey. Shortly after his second marriage ended in divorce, he suffered the tragic loss of his son. But life started to look up when he met Varya on an international dating site. Despite their cultural differences, they quickly bonded over their shared love of adventure. Now, Geoffrey has a trip to Russia on the horizon and is considering proposing to Varya, but he must first prove to her family and friends that he’s the right man for her.

Avery, 32 (Seattle, Washington), and Ash, 38 (Australia)
When Avery and Ash connected on Instagram nine months ago, the single mother of two was immediately smitten. Their physical attraction turned into a soulful connection, and now Avery is headed to Australia to meet Ash in person. But Ash’s profession as a relationship coach paired with Avery’s distrust of the amount of time he spends talking with single women have already led to multiple breakups. Will Avery meet a man that can provide the stability she craves for her and her kids, or will Ash be another failed relationship?
Lisa, 52 (York, Pennsylvania), and Usman “SojaBoy,” 30 (Nigeria)
When Lisa found Usman’s profile on social media, she had no idea that he is a famous entertainer and musician in Nigeria, better known by his stage name, “SojaBoy.” Lisa was immediately attracted to this younger man, but past relationships have left her with many trust issues, causing her to lash out at Usman’s fans and threaten them to stay away from her man. Despite her jealousy, Usman proposed, and Lisa is heading to Nigeria to marry a man she’s never met before. During this fateful trip, Lisa will need to win over Usman’s disapproving mother and friends or risk losing him forever.
RELATED: 90 Day Fiancé Season 7: Michael Introduces Juliana, His ‘Beautiful’ Younger Fiancée from Brazil
Ed, 54 (San Diego, California), and Rosemarie, 23 (Philippines)

Despite being under five feet tall, Ed is best known as “Big Ed” for his larger than life personality. After living the single life for 28 years, Big Ed met the love of his life, Rosemarie, through social media. Now, he’s ready to take the leap and meet her for the first time in the Philippines, bringing along his hopes for a second chance at love as well as an engagement ring. But the challenges that come with a 31-year age gap, the disapproval of his only daughter and unanswered questions about Rosemarie’s past threaten to cut Big Ed’s fairytale romance short.
David, 60 (Las Vegas, Nevada), and Lana, 27 (Ukraine)
David, a cat-loving computer programmer, swore off American women forever after a series of failed relationships. Having always been attracted to Slavic beauties, he tried his luck on a Ukrainian dating website and fell in love with Lana. Now, after seven years of speaking online, he is taking his fourth trip to the Ukraine to meet her. He’s tried three times before, but each trip ended in Lana ghosting him. David has already spent roughly $100,000 on the relationship and hopes this journey will finally lead to them meeting in person and getting engaged. If Lana doesn’t show up again, however, David is adamant this will be the last straw in their complicated relationship, and he will never spend a dollar on her again.
90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days returns Sunday, Feb. 23 at 8 p.m. ET on TLC.
YES DARCY & TOM ARE BACK! :crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2:

And Angela ugh

Her dd is locked up for sex crimes.

I don't know if any of kids are from Skyla because Angela made the statement that she doesn't live there but is there as if she does.

Last edited:

And Angela ugh

Her dad is locked up for sex crimes.

I don't know if any of kids are from Skyla because Angela made the statement that she doesn't live there but is there as if she does.

Angela's Dad is in prison too?

And what is with that bee keeper Mersel from Turkey? He is a grown man for God's sake. How can the two of them even hope to communicate via a translation app? And why is he wearing a wedding ring? And she is a pretty woman. Anne and Robert are another piece of work....he has 5 babies with 4 baby momma's...she must really want a green card badly and the son that he has custody of is not the most well behaved! Angela..oh Angela....what can I say....Michael must really want to get to the US to put up with that. She stores everything in her bra and when she couldn't find her passport, I thought why doesn't she look in her bra and I could be mistaken but didn't she take the passport out of her bra to give to the airline representative? The couples for the next go round starting in February don't sound too much better!

And what is with that bee keeper Mersel from Turkey? He is a grown man for God's sake. How can the two of them even hope to communicate via a translation app? And why is he wearing a wedding ring? And she is a pretty woman. Anne and Robert are another piece of work....he has 5 babies with 4 baby momma's...she must really want a green card badly and the son that he has custody of is not the most well behaved! Angela..oh Angela....what can I say....Michael must really want to get to the US to put up with that. She stores everything in her bra and when she couldn't find her passport, I thought why doesn't she look in her bra and I could be mistaken but didn't she take the passport out of her bra to give to the airline representative? The couples for the next go round starting in February don't sound too much better!
Anny is asking way to much about wanting someone else in the bed....I would send her packing. I would not expose my children to that ever. Anna knew what would happen when he told his family. I have no doubt he loves her but will live up to his culture. Even though I will keep my mouth shut as it should not be even thought of in those countries any longer including dowry issues.

I can’t believe Blake’s mom was asking Jasmin about her parents paying for a wedding...that they wouldn’t even attend and which would be just for Blake’s friends and family and her sister. Of course, they shouldn’t be getting married anyway 🤣

For sure and so does she. Murcel needs to just leave already, and Anne and Robert need to part ways, he lied to her and she's just in it for the green card, That couple in the Ukraine, she's got something she's hiding, She's beautiful, just looking to get to the U.S

When he told the sister he loved her, really???? What about her is lovable??? She's negative 99% of the time.
She came here on his false promises, not because she loved him. When she flips that hair so arrogantly, I want to reach through the TV and pull it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter