999 Happy Haunts and Room for... Four More? ~ A September 2020 PTR

dolewhipandpixiedust

Mouseketeer
Welcome foolish mortals to our September 2020 trip report! I'll be your Ghost Host through this pre-trip report. Allow me to introduce you to the spirits that will be joining you through this journey!

First up is me! I'm Sydnee, the planner and magic coordinator for all of our Disney trips! I'm a Disney pro who has gotten her family hooked on visiting the Vacation Kingdom.
img_0553-jpg.489363

Me at one of my favorite character meets!

Next up is my husband Tyler. He's the one who told me that we wouldn't go to Disney every year, and since we've met we have. He also said he wouldn't get hooked but he did (which was all part of my master plan). He is pretty easy to please as long as I have tons of food in the line up!

IMG_2528.JPG
Us on our Honeymoon

Coming with us is my sister in law Hanna. With all the COVID-19 stuff happening she deserves a vacation since she's working overtime as a paramedic.

IMG_1858.JPG
Hanna and Tyler their first time meeting Mickey

Last, but certainly not least is our niece Kinsley! She will be almost 18 months old on this trip. We all went last September but hopefully she has a bit more fun this trip.

IMG_0246.JPG
Kinsley trying her very first Dole Whip

For this trip we will be staying at Pop Century for 7 nights! We are all very excited to get back to the World and celebrate Halloween with all 999 Happy Haunts!

I hope you will all join us on this adventure!

Attachments

• IMG_0553.JPG
    IMG_0553.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 63

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!