Delete Thread

Definitely following this one.......and I’m first here!!!

Looking forward to reading your plans......and a HHN Virgin!!!! Fantastic........hope xlsm has a fabulous first visit to the best Halloween event ever!

Isn’t it fabulous how we can make so many lovely friends when we meet on a message board!

Don’t know much about California, so excited to read about that too........:)

Definitely following this one.......and I’m first here!!!

Looking forward to reading your plans......and a HHN Virgin!!!! Fantastic........hope xlsm has a fabulous first visit to the best Halloween event ever!

Isn’t it fabulous how we can make so many lovely friends when we meet on a message board!

Don’t know much about California, so excited to read about that too........:)

Thanks for following along! And yes first one! :cheer2:

I’m so exited to show her HHN! She said she hasn’t been to any local haunts before either, so I guess we’re going big for her first one :rotfl:

It is!

It should be an interesting trip, there’s so much to do there it’s hard to narrow it down!

Last edited:
Since you told me you started this about 10 minutes ago I had to check it out. You know that I love to vicariously through your adventures. Haha!!! I am so excited for you go to Disneyland. And I can’t wait to hear all about both trips. You will have so much fun! Happy planning!!!!

We love DL, probably moreso than WDW if truth be told. A few years ago did a rather epic Vegas/USH-HHN/Knotts Scary Farm/DLH-MNSSHP/then cross country to USO for HHN. At the risk of getting beat down, Knotts won hands down. Yes, we were tired and used up all our airline miles in the process lol

Always fun to introduce a noob to the parks, have fun

Since you told me you started this about 10 minutes ago I had to check it out. You know that I love to vicariously through your adventures. Haha!!! I am so excited for you go to Disneyland. And I can’t wait to hear all about both trips. You will have so much fun! Happy planning!!!!

Thank you!

We love DL, probably moreso than WDW if truth be told. A few years ago did a rather epic Vegas/USH-HHN/Knotts Scary Farm/DLH-MNSSHP/then cross country to USO for HHN. At the risk of getting beat down, Knotts won hands down. Yes, we were tired and used up all our airline miles in the process lol

Always fun to introduce a noob to the parks, have fun

OMG that does sound epic! I wanted to do a coast to coast one for HHN one year, but I just don't know if I get long enough vacations to pull it off. Vegas is definitely a future trip idea too.

I'm so excited to show her everything there especially HHN. And we'll both get to ride the new HP coaster for the first time!

I'm here!!!

Yay! :wave2:

Following along. Especially want to hear about California.

Thanks for following along! :wave: Everyone seems pretty interested in California too so I'll try to include a bit more of our planning in here. But I'll definitely write a TR too.

Last edited:
Woohoo!! This makes the trip closer and more real!

Speaking of Riverdale, the new episode didn't record last night so I have to wait for it to show up on demand tomorrow :sad: (it recorded the masked singer and goldbergs instead, LOL)

Following!!! I personally loved DL/CA, I can't wait to hear all about your plans!

Thanks for following along! :wave2:

Woohoo!! This makes the trip closer and more real!

Speaking of Riverdale, the new episode didn't record last night so I have to wait for it to show up on demand tomorrow :sad: (it recorded the masked singer and goldbergs instead, LOL)

Yes! Just a little over 6 months! :cheer2:

I can never watch it till it’s on the app so I haven’t seen it either :sad2:

Last edited:
Following along, sounds like such a nice mix of many different adventures, parks, and Halloween (which I love)!

Oooo I am hoping to get to California sooner rather than later and the planning is a little overwhelming when I start to look at it so I’m excited to be following along!!

Joining in. HHN has always been a goal of mine, it's just never worked out. So hopefully I'll get to live vicariously through your plans!

Oooo I am hoping to get to California sooner rather than later and the planning is a little overwhelming when I start to look at it so I’m excited to be following along!!

Yeah it is! I'm still not 100% on our itinerary :rotfl: There's sooo much to do. And even that doesn't include everything we want to do, and then there's areas that are too away to include in this trip but there's things I want to do there too. But even across LA, Anaheim, and San Diego there's so many things to do.

Joining in. HHN has always been a goal of mine, it's just never worked out. So hopefully I'll get to live vicariously through your plans!

Thanks for following along! :wave2: I love HHN so much, I hope you get to go there someday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!