Delete Thread

Surprise Trip-Today!
HHN Trip-13 weeks

Today is the day! I’m at the airport right now, and hopefully I’ll be at Disney soon! It’s still possible I’ll be delayed because of the storms, but the flight also might leave during a break in the storms. Fingers crossed! I board in about 20 minutes. (I’m sure I’ll post again if anything changes). You can follow along with my trip on Instagram (raevenleigh).

View attachment 408777

Look forward to reading it Raeven…...and can`t believe HHN is so close!!!

Love your pictures as always.......and what a lovely cake your dad made! Belated :bday:

Some lovely food options for food and wine, I’m not surprised your list is long! Shimmering Sips Mimosa Bar sounds heavenly......love that name!

I love your sports fan!!! Yes, it may be hilarious........but you’ll have the last laugh........I hope they work as they should!

Yay!

Zack made fun of me for buying one of the regular mini fans before our cruise trip last month. Jokes on me tho because I forgot to pack it 🤦‍♀️

Can't wait to watch Stranger Things. Hopefully next week, I have to work a lot this week and Zack is traveling Thursday Friday.

I missed that the menus came out. Everything sounds so good on your list!

Due to circumstances that have come up in the last two weeks, we are now no longer trying to do HHN with Zacks brother or his parents, so are in search of new dates... :scratchin

Andddddd I got something for your birthday, just something small that I was like I think she would like this and I dont care if I look like a weird stalker :rotfl: so I will text you but am working all the hours the post office is open this week...

Ooo when are you thinking?
We are pretty much wide open now! Though I was always voting for September anyways because I feel the crowds will be a little better. Planning to check out the Uni hotel availability today :) What are your dates?

We are pretty much wide open now! Though I was always voting for September anyways because I feel the crowds will be a little better. Planning to check out the Uni hotel availability today :) What are your dates?

Samantha and I will be there the 13th-15th and them Josh and I are going the 18th-20th!

This is apparently for sports, and Josh thought it was hilarious, but we'll see who's laughing when I've got my double neck fans on at HHN :rotfl:
:rotfl2: Exactly!

And here's some pictures from my birthday (which was about 2 weeks ago since this isn't a very timely post):
Happy belated birthday!!! I'm having the same issue with MNSSHP - I want to dress up, but in August?! :faint: :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!