Delete Thread

I'm so excited to see Samantha again, and go to HHN! (And I'm excited for when Alyssa, Zack, and Josh come in later in the week and going to HHN again!) In fact I'm so excited about that, that sometimes I forget we're doing other exciting things on this this trip like Food and Wine, trying so many delicious snacks, staying at some of my favorite hotels (and the Gran Destino for the first time), and seeing Everclear in Epcot!
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Oh yes, everything else will be fun too... :rotfl:
watched a set of 10 scenes from House of 1000 Corpses on Youtube
I feel like this is all we need for this one, I'll have to look for this! We need to squeeze in GB, Us, and KK this week. And maybe ZL if we have time since we own that one.
And here's some of my HHN/other outfits.
I love your shirts! I haven't found anything new, and I don't think I can wear the Christmas light shirt I made again because the fabric was soooo heavyyyyy. I mean really it was a normal Tshirt like you buy at Michael's, but I realized... I never wear those to the parks like that so I thought I was gonna die :rotfl:
Later on I think we'll try to do the Stranger Things pop up, and see the new show at Hogwarts before we go to HHN.
I'm trying to see if I can convince Zack to go to the ST pop up. Gotta remember the new Hogwarts show too!
Wed-Crystal Palace, Three Bridges (Staying at Sapphire Falls through Sat)
(FPs: Peter Pan, BTRRM, Splash Mt).
Josh, Alyssa, and Zack arrive this day. Samantha and I will be at MK in the morning, then once Josh gets there we'll all have dinner before Josh and I head to HHN to meet up with Alyssa and Zack.
We land at... 10pm I think? So we will have to keep in touch! Hopefully everything goes on time and we could see you guys for a bit. Also I'm no longer working at 3am that day so that helps immensely :rotfl: Zack now gets free wifi on SW, which mean, uhhhh I get free wifi on SW :P and my texts will go through!

I'm late again and also here right now so hope to see you at HHN or around the parks!

Safe travels...
Hope you have a blast :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!