A bit disappointed in BLT

Jemwillow

Earning My Ears
We just returned from our one night stay at BLT for AK moonlight magic. We arrived the afternoon of and just wanted to get a quick bite to eat that was no frills but filling. The food options were only the cove bar that had hot dogs and such. Figured we would be served that at the event so we walked to the Contemporary and concierge suggested Contempo. It was just OK for the $50 spent.

So there are not that many options nor restaurants at BLT. I would have been happy with a coffee spot at least.

The worst of it was the un-welcomed insistent knock on the door at 8:30 am after getting to my room past 1 am the night before. Just to check if I was going to check out. WHAT!!! did I not have a one night reservation that clearly showed I would check out the next day! We were so annoyed and couldn't get back to sleep that we packed up and left. Didn't bother "officially" checking out assuming my bill would be emailed..NOPE!

What a waist of points. I was so looking forward to this resort stay. But it seems to me the only convenience of the hotel is it's proximity to the MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!