A Canadian on Oahu - trip report Feb 4-20 2022!

I need to ask, what did you cook your eggs in and what was the process? Leaving in a few hours and need to pack whatever it is you cooked your eggs in!! ;p

I need to ask, what did you cook your eggs in and what was the process? Leaving in a few hours and need to pack whatever it is you cooked your eggs in!! ;p
Lol ok so use the paper bowls in the room - scramble the eggs the best you can with the plastic fork provided. Cover bowl with paper towel, microwave for 90 seconds or as long as you like. I think 90 does it. I put the sliced cheese on the steaming egg in the bowl to melt the cheese.

Thank you soooooooo much!!!!!<3
Lol ok so use the paper bowls in the room - scramble the eggs the best you can with the plastic fork provided. Cover bowl with paper towel, microwave for 90 seconds or as long as you like. I think 90 does it. I put the sliced cheese on the steaming egg in the bowl to melt the cheese.

The other way we do it for breakfest. Should be coffee mugs or even drinking glass. drop an egg in,,break the yolk, set for 60 sec,,,take out see how they are done,,,each microwave is different,,,then in increments of 15 sec till done. At the same time toast your english muffin. Then put together with eggs, layer of cheese,,,and or if you have microwave bacon,,,and there is a breakky sandwich.

The other way we do it for breakfest. Should be coffee mugs or even drinking glass. drop an egg in,,break the yolk, set for 60 sec,,,take out see how they are done,,,each microwave is different,,,then in increments of 15 sec till done. At the same time toast your english muffin. Then put together with eggs, layer of cheese,,,and or if you have microwave bacon,,,and there is a breakky sandwich.
So does this come out more like a poached egg or scrambled egg consistency? I may try this one!

So does this come out more like a poached egg or scrambled egg consistency? I may try this one!
if you have ever had a egg sandwich from tims or mcd,,,,comes out like that. My girls love it for a pinch and that is a least 1 morning a week when they are late.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter