A Cause For Celebration: A Wedding, A Marathon & A 30th Birthday - January 2018 Update:12/28

I am so sorry for your loss! I've been following along with your trip on instagram! Love the Frederick the AT-AT pics! I can't wait to hear about your wedding, from the preview, you guys look AMAZING! Thinking of you during this difficult time

Found this trip report and loving it. The fact that you love color is so cool, never thought there were other people like me. So very sorry about your loss, thoughts and prayers are with you. Can’t wait to hear and see your wedding when you are feeling up to writing again.

Thank you all for your kind words ❤️ At the beginning of February, one of my Great Uncle’s passed away, and then last week I came home from work to find one of degus dead in his cage. 2018 has been testing me to see what I’m made of so far...

I spent this past weekend sick again (being on immune suppressants are really fun sometimes...), which gave me a great excuse to sit on the couch and watch Olympics - I am obsessed haha. I kept telling myself I was going to work on my trip reports, but instead I was live-streaming 1 Olympic event on my laptop (or sometimes more than 1...) while we watched another one on the TV... I am still planning on writing about our wedding trip, and Luke is going to help out since everyone seems to enjoy his writing style a lot :)

I still need to download all our Photopass pictures (and there’s a lot, I was the only one in our entire group with Memory Maker, so I have everyone’s pictures). For some reason, my MacBook hates the Disney website, so I need to bring home my work laptop to do all the downloading. That’s slowed me down quite a bit.

We already have our professional wedding pictures back, and I love them so much! If you’re Facebook friends with me, I’m sure you’ve seen me posting millions of them haha. I also have a few on my Instagram! And just because I love them too much to wait until my trip report, here you go :)

AE5F6528-A8FC-406A-8C8E-BE718ECE12DA.jpeg 492E102C-8DB0-413E-A39C-99B2C1FBA15A.jpeg

Oh my goodness, I am new to your trip reports but have been waiting to hear, so glad you were able to post and update, your wedding pictures look wonderful!!! I saw the couple you posted here and a few on instagram, though I don't have an instagram account. Can't wait to read more and see more!!!! The sneakers rock!!! The photos of you two getting on the bus and Soarin are so cool, how neat that you did stuff in your wedding attire. Truly looks like a dream wedding. Sorry for all the life events that are happening to you, try and keep your chin up, sending lot of pixie dust your way.

I have been enjoying all the pics you've been posting!! Keep 'em coming :) I sure do love the balloons--they are just the perfect touch of magic!! Sending a hug from the Midwest--hang in there! I hope 2018 starts treating you right ASAP!

At the beginning of February, one of my Great Uncle’s passed away, and then last week I came home from work to find one of degus dead in his cage. 2018 has been testing me to see what I’m made of so far...

:hug: Sorry for your losses.

I spent this past weekend sick again (being on immune suppressants are really fun sometimes...),

Ugh... so sorry to hear that. :hug: again.

which gave me a great excuse to sit on the couch and watch Olympics - I am obsessed haha.

Everyone is! Sports that people wouldn't be caught dead watching are being devoured because it's the Olympics.

Luke is going to help out since everyone seems to enjoy his writing style a lot :)

Hey! That's great!

For some reason, my MacBook hates the Disney website,

Hate? Are you sure it's not just a severe dislike?

492e102c-8db0-413e-a39c-99b2c1fba15a-jpeg.303610

Gorgeous.
The photo. The setting. The couple. The dress.... all of it.

Very much looking forward to seeing more.

You've had such a wild ride, with so much hardship as of late! I hope that life treats you kindly for a while now. You've had enough testing, and you're coming out stronger than ever.

I've been gawking at your gorgeous photos on FB, but I'll say again here that you guys look awesome and your photos came out so amazing!!

Well, 2018 hasn't slowed down - it's been such a tragic year for my hometown that the province sent in grief counselors and community members are hosting a "Healing Vigil" in a few weeks. I mentioned above in some posts about some of the losses I've suffered this year, but there's been more since. A 14 year old boy from my hometown passed away last weekend after an accident (I know his family well), and then this week a girl I graduated high school with (so I've known her since I was 5 years old) passed away after an accident on the river (and her father passed away in the same accident). It's just been a crazy year that has shown me how fragile life is, and that I can't take anything for granted. That said, we were supposed to be taking a few years break from Disney, but I want to have zero regrets in how I lived my life - so we went to Disneyland last month and we are now planning a trip back to WDW in December :)

I have also started the trip report for the wedding, it can be found here: Something Borrowed, Blue, COLD & New

Thanks for all the support everyone, it really means a lot!

What a rollercoaster. :( But yes, if anything positive can come from all these tragedies, it's being able to understand how fleeting life is. Glad you're able to find a way to make time and money for some more special Disney memories. Make the most of it! Looking forward to following your wedding TR. :)

Well, 2018 hasn't slowed down - it's been such a tragic year for my hometown that the province sent in grief counselors and community members are hosting a "Healing Vigil" in a few weeks. I mentioned above in some posts about some of the losses I've suffered this year, but there's been more since. A 14 year old boy from my hometown passed away last weekend after an accident (I know his family well), and then this week a girl I graduated high school with (so I've known her since I was 5 years old) passed away after an accident on the river (and her father passed away in the same accident). It's just been a crazy year that has shown me how fragile life is, and that I can't take anything for granted. That said, we were supposed to be taking a few years break from Disney, but I want to have zero regrets in how I lived my life - so we went to Disneyland last month and we are now planning a trip back to WDW in December :)

I have also started the trip report for the wedding, it can be found here: Something Borrowed, Blue, COLD & New

Thanks for all the support everyone, it really means a lot!
Oh, man...

Sorry to hear all of this.

:hug:

So sorry to hear all the bad news. But I'm glad you guys are trying to make the best of your time and do the things you love when you have the chance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!