A Churro a Day Keeps the Doctor Away - First TR Ever! DLR July 2019 (Completed 12/10/19!)

I finally got to finish your trip report! It looks like you had a great time, and I am also a fan of lots and lots of rides on Guardians! You tried a few yummy things that I'm going to have to keep my eye out for as well! The breakfast at the Plaza looked really fun. :)

I finally got to finish your trip report! It looks like you had a great time, and I am also a fan of lots and lots of rides on Guardians! You tried a few yummy things that I'm going to have to keep my eye out for as well! The breakfast at the Plaza looked really fun. :)

Aw thank you for leaving a post! Looking back I cannot believe I rode Guardians so many times, but it really is such a re-ridable ride! The Plaza breakfast was one of my favorite Disney meals ever, it was a very relaxed atmosphere for a character meal and I loved that there was such a fun variety of characters.

Great Trip report! I really enjoyed reading it. (FYI all the pics are still visible.) My "Home" park is WDW and I have been there many times, until this past year I had never been to any of the other parks but I went to DL Paris in November and I am planning a trip to DLR in September so I have been reading lots of TR's as part of my research. Before that my last trip to WDW was in 2014 so I am glad to get my fix any way I can get it.

Great Trip report! I really enjoyed reading it. (FYI all the pics are still visible.) My "Home" park is WDW and I have been there many times, until this past year I had never been to any of the other parks but I went to DL Paris in November and I am planning a trip to DLR in September so I have been reading lots of TR's as part of my research. Before that my last trip to WDW was in 2014 so I am glad to get my fix any way I can get it.
Thanks for reading! Phew, I think I finally figured out the photo hosting, that was a pain and I am just going to deal with the 1mb size limit to host them here instead going forward. Disneyland Paris looks so amazing, I am excited for the Frozen expansion! I read quite a few DLR TRs to prepare for my trip, it is every bit as magical as everyone makes it seem! :lovestruc

Thanks for reading! Phew, I think I finally figured out the photo hosting, that was a pain and I am just going to deal with the 1mb size limit to host them here instead going forward. Disneyland Paris looks so amazing, I am excited for the Frozen expansion! I read quite a few DLR TRs to prepare for my trip, it is every bit as magical as everyone makes it seem! :lovestruc
I use Photobucket and there were issues back a month or so ago where their whole site went down and no one's pics were visible but they are ok now. I tried going right from the computer and that worked for like the 1st couple posts on my TR for my Paris trip but then I gave up.

I use Photobucket and there were issues back a month or so ago where their whole site went down and no one's pics were visible but they are ok now. I tried going right from the computer and that worked for like the 1st couple posts on my TR for my Paris trip but then I gave up.

That would have been terrible if it stayed down, glad they were able to fix it! I think there is a 10 photo per post limit for straight from the computer, which definitely stinks. I'm getting tired of resizing photos so I think I'll have to do some more research on what other people are using...

7/17 Day One - Part Three: Baby you can drive my car!

Confession time: Looking back at my minimal notes, I did NOT have a SM FP. I did single rider, which took about 10 minutes and standby was 45. I noticed that the SR line was pretty much empty throughout the trip, so I definitely recommend it.

Also, I forgot to tell the airport Uber story! When I was eating at the Plaza Inn, I was on my phone to be less awkward as a solo diner. I opened the Uber app and saw that my fee was a shocking $80! It was only supposed to be $50, so I was like what the heck happened! I eventually determined that it was because of all the extra time my driver took. He was not using any type of navigation so I think he took a roundabout way, since Google maps estimated a 20 minute shorter route. I still couldn’t believe that would raise it $30. I luckily was able to click a few buttons in the app to get the fee dropped back to what was quoted, but if I hadn’t looked I might not have noticed until it was too late. So note to readers, check your Uber fares when your trips are complete! The driver’s name was Hamlet, and luckily this story did not end in tragedy! :eek:

After freshening up at my hotel, I headed to California Adventure. I remembered this park a lot better from my short 2018 trip compared to Disneyland, which always kind of blurs together with Magic Kingdom in my memory.

I was very excited to ride GotG because I spent my Christmas vacation marathoning the entire MCU with my mom. We watched every single movie (except for the Incredible Hulk) and quickly boarded the MCU train. Prior to this movie marathon, we had only seen a handful of the movies. I had already seen Iron Man, GotG, Black Panther, and Spider-Man. While I liked all of them, I liked them a heck of a lot more after watching all of the movies in a roughly chronological order.

I really enjoyed the GotG ride on my last trip to DLR in 2018, but I hadn’t seen the movie yet, so I was really excited to reexperience it with my newfound MCU knowledge! It did not disappoint and it quickly shot up (he he) to being in my top few Disney Park rides. Guess how many times I managed to re-ride over the next four days?

4EZglnBqsqunjSnp_EqH7yVM4SS5GcPoPpfnCQYMY-R7n2teOiqSEkzF8uftyhv60CrZzp3GBqXyMXftU5vBy_brW5MMQKZhDH-mhobU31DOOIhdXWsf0bjqWwMyvRKsvapHNDuN5w=w1800-h1200-no

I was supposed to be in the front middle spot, but that little girl loaded first and took my spot! Arg! I’m just a childless millennial though, and I wasn’t going to crush any dreams today, so I woefully climbed past this family to take my spot on the side of the gantry lift. :rotfl:

Feeling very satisfied with my day so far, I headed off to Radiator Springs with no fastpass in hand. Distribution was done for the day, but I thought I would try my hand at single rider. I didn’t get a chance to ride last year since I only had one day and was using paper FPs at the time, and went to Disneyland in the morning

I saw the first Cars movie a long, long time ago but the nice part about Cars Land is that anyone can enjoy it. It really transports you to a whole different place, and looks spectacular at night when all the signs light up neon. This was around 5PM so the sun was starting to drop and the overall ambiance was something else. A lot of people call California Adventure a half day park, but I think Cars Land is one of the best themed lands in DLR.

Here is a picture of me in front of the iconic Cars Land sign. The PP photographer was an older gentleman who was very fun and had me pose in a few different ways. This is the princess pose, because I am a princess after all! :wizard:

AX7AUr36oRaNpjC4vezf_3X-bIGWEfVpUkWSLYGj25HsixDtLgp-n65KwstRHRvDl0hbhnuGjjNRciZi8ViLg2M2S857N4wc3zQtvuPIR0FEMsSlw3r-y-0SrBLnDB97zQKV08OhnA=w2000-h1334-no

I entered the single rider line when the standby read 120 minutes, and I ended up waiting about 30 minutes. It was really hot though, and the SR line is pretty much in direct sun the entire time. I was lucky enough that our trip was during a cooler week, so the temperature peaked in the low 80s. Still, I got pretty hot in this line and was glad to get on the ride after not too long a wait. :worship: This ended up being the shortest I saw the standby line throughout the trip, apart from in the early mornings, since it seemed to be down a lot the next few days.

This ride photo is so hilarious, the lady’s face in the middle next to me really makes it. Her son also thought it was hilarious when he saw the picture.

phMdmFhEG_Z71Kx0pmtPzh1X1vO2XHF_eyoH6vUcJJu037cQC2Gr1CNlIjOurVmO7-UUjq9MBPaOuVxxcf2uR3w6B4Ci_VigASmoGqeebCR7jWSvgTB-WgxYhJqoPVTGhFSCPuGPxQ=w1800-h1200-no

People compare RSR to Test Track, but I think it blows TT out of the water! Granted, I haven’t ridden TT in a few years since it’s not my favorite and I prioritize Frozen, but RSR is such a fun ride that I think most people can enjoy. It’s very thrilling but mostly feels like a fast car ride so I think I will drag my motion sickness prone mom on it next time.

Next stop was the Pier! It was Paradise Pier (and was pretty much closed) during my last trip, so I was excited to see the redesign. I thought the Pixar theming lended itself really well, the bright colors look great with the water and it’s an overall really fun area to spend some time hanging around.

IpvSrdGpH5fnb46UHDNOzjH5KlzR__DoSpC7dLLngUUYx41R2_g0zZSyu4SGQM3zXRrjDpUCDHcmPBtKGeXQbsCj4Ks09Nkdsd7YOf1FW6AL04OMeukhDRPuzcwzzGgv20G0OMp1FQ=w1900-h1424-no

The “murals” are so cute and make the wall a lot more pleasant to look at. I loved Finding Dory so I thought this was a hoot.
zGF2snk0_IcPGyHgsZecRA9Npn6FY4BPzQ1GSQSRl57Oi4g_--Pvc-IgdQj_046UyzvIRuHhOWvBLOtJavikDTuV7tCg-iGAEwLEAmJk5u3g9ZAauKQ6JgF25jwqb3zVqdShzX0bBg=w1900-h1424-no

Starting to lose a bit of steam, I stopped by to catch “You’ve Got a Friend in Me” by the The Pixarmonic Orchestra. They were fantastic, the percussionist was hilarious to watch and you can tell they’re all having a great time.
Cq-GXkfXKbXp31_k5-LyPbNsdG0B_URWdqXpx1pmr3oeVK9Uue6UZkNGQZCxfAa_oD3UbIDFe-YfGplO3nyL_xW35caV71aJNa7W96l0WGP1h2jw72XczzrLHFp7tssZLLfkVspFzQ=w720-h1280-no

I think the travel day and lack of sleep killed my appetite a bit, as I did not snack much this day. I got an Incredicoaster FP and was on the ride within a few minutes. This has one of the fastest FP lines for sure. My picture did not turn out since it wasn’t dark enough for flash but too dark to not have flash, and I couldn’t get the code to work to see if it looked better in the app. A trend it seems!
jx2V9bYtIq9Q8eUIlEh_TQCFe3IZukr7Bo-PmNNg-75NkgUDlXhsqZ8sK82JaomSdhFa22D-U60THIsQLlbVXTjpSSbmAHqZnE71FiqWM0yFmdaCBGas2aNaIUmsw7aPQrF0lOFAoA=w1222-h1424-no

According to my notes, I rode Soarin' next, with a FP. It still took about 20 min since I just missed a showing. The CM asked how many in my party, and I responded one, so he instead took the two people behind me and had me wait for the next flight. I wasn’t too happy but whatever, I wanted to experience the new (old) version of the ride.

Finally on Soarin', I must say I was somewhat disappointed. I loved the shots of California, but it didn’t feel like there was very much movement. Soarin' Around the World feels much more thrilling and the scents are stronger, even if the CGI can be wonky. I could hardly smell the oranges on SoC, so I’m not sure if they needed to refill their scent machine or what. I’m not a particularly nostalgic person, so this was just so so for me.

At this point it was close to 7PM, and my pasta and chicken from the Plaza Inn was a distant memory. I decided I wanted to catch some fireworks in Disneyland that night, so I headed into Downtown Disney to get some dinner.

I’ve heard rave reviews about Earl of Sandwich, and for some reason we hardly eat in Disney Springs, so I thought this was the time to try it out. I ordered the Full Montagu, which was a hot sandwich with “Roasted beef, turkey, Swiss, cheddar, lettuce, Roma tomato & mustard sauce.” I thought it was just okay. The bread was way thicker than I was expecting, and I ate it open face style because it was too much bread for me. I have mixed feelings about mustard so I think I might have liked it better with mayo. I tend to prefer sandwiches from chains like Jersey Mike's, with a softer bread. This was more like a ciabatta style bread.

1183x753.jpg

Since I only ate half the bread, I knew I had room for some beignets from Jazz Kitchen Express! I ordered the smallest size, four, and received an extra beignet along with probably three cups of powdered sugar. Here’s a super appetizing picture! I think I ate one already :tongue:.
yn2a2YrGQRXtcsrhZZPd1_V1k1vX-tiYndn188I3XrbYVirzWRQjklgpQmcnv_k3CX3t3pb7-4R11gjSGrbJi0DxLhvhGwPgjVgGS2FFrVIR5THGCyem6BhAFsukxrT_RGY7PHVY8Q=w1068-h1424-no

I wanted to try these since people say they’re more authentic than the mickey beignets. To me, deep fried dough is deep fried dough, and I think I prefer the Mickey version since they’re so cute. I only finished 2.5 beignets (which took effort) and also polished off half of a hot chocolate, since it was cooling off. The cocoa was cheap and delicious, albeit a sugar overload.

On my last legs, I wandered through a few shops and headed back to Disneyland. I love how Downtown Disney is just steps away from the parks.

AJx56pbnfiHueJ1-xYn5OZPmm99e5-NKuXzcvyBMJu-wDsHLtPTursl03DyFkwZKJjXPX8a6l0rKt4n4KxLQdwNKgTTS57UhOJb_kl9QQCmuHTKaniF-47xsOm3AFJJTR4rPNJplTg=w1068-h1424-no

Partners! :love:
8zjc_xAoyi8CPyYhfEyc0dNyC4lNQF-VABAhfTpXBgr72xANp0mfowKUKIvfnm-KRM6ZLsME4fmmcT-iaYmNTXKRXTVVNQw1s08N06R3AjRFBCgsINhpQJx_R10MAi-R9OaaVt2YNw=w986-h1424-no

I bought this popcorn bucket for $9 in Frontierland, and it is my second bucket! I’ve decided to buy a bucket on every trip starting last November. No cheap refills in Disneyland, but the bucket is only a few dollars more than the popcorn so it’s worth it to me. Disney popcorn always smells so good and tends to disappoint me when I actually eat it, so most of this popcorn ended up in my hotel trash. Whoops!
blgBC0et18K5NTH47U4-EUEcnYTDCkq1GbCTyRjiczsYns-Pa25lHQrRHPdGKoMCiF4L5vT2SAPlfCO6drsmS3Qd99GkIFEY5NaZQSAjFNblZ4ZXJHDBytzQ-HP2m4uAjNu1q97eNw=w1098-h1424-no

I managed to catch Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride, and they closed the queue a few minutes after me for the fireworks. I thought it was cute, but not my favorite dark ride.

I was pretty exhausted at this point and only watched a few fireworks from Tomorrowland. If my memory serves, I left halfway through to catch a Hyperspace Mountain FP. A lot of others had this idea, as hoardes of people seemed to be abandoning the fireworks and fast walking to Space Mountain. The wait was only a few minutes as usual, they really have things down to a science for this ride in Disneyland and Disney World.

Shannon was on her way to Anaheim from LAX finally, and it took over half an hour for her Uber to get to her at the airport. Clearly, I lucked out with my five minute wait! Evenings seem to be much busier than mid-mornings. She made it to the hotel around midnight, and it was so nice to be reunited! She lives near Chicago and we hadn’t seen each other since I drove down a few weeks prior to go to Six Flags.

She was starving and microwaved the rest of my beignets in our room as a snack. We chatted for a while and both crashed. We planned on getting up at 8 to make it to the parks by around 9AM.

We slept pretty well throughout the trip thanks to my wonderful white noise machine. I definitely recommend this hotel and your feet will thank you!

All in all, I spent about twelve hours solo in the parks on my first day. I walked almost 30,000 steps which was just barely a record for me. And not even a full park day! My feet really hurt though, and I had to walk quite gingerly around the hotel room. Luckily, sleeping each night seems to alleviate a lot of the soreness!

And that’s a wrap on Day One! I can’t believe I wrote so much from memory! I just love Disney and could talk about it forever. Let me know if you are following along! I have never commented on a TR before but really enjoy them, so I hope there are some readers who are enjoying my posts and are just too shy to let me know!

Stay tuned for Day Two, which will probably be just as long and should involve a lot more food and funny ride photos. Going solo was heaps of fun, but I was excited to have a friend to show around.

Will I survive five consecutive days in the parks? :eek:

Continued in Day Two, Part One!
Really enjoying your tr! What white noise machine did you use? I need to get one for my trip.

Really enjoying your tr! What white noise machine did you use? I need to get one for my trip.

Thanks for reading!

It's called "Adaptive Sound Technologies LectroFan High Fidelity White Noise Sound Machine with 20 Unique Non-Looping Fan and White Noise Sounds and Sleep Timer" and it looks like it is on sale for $39 on Amazon, worth every penny!

614hoJPWWcL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

7/20 Day Four - Part Two: A dance with Pooh!

Eek, I am so sorry for the delay. This summer (now Fall, I suppose) has flown by and the days are just getting away from me. Figuring out the time zones on my photos has slowed me down a lot, I have all of the pictures I want to include all organized, so I apologize if I include things a little out of order for the sake of getting this TR finished faster!

Back to breakfast! The guests were really thinning out, since we were close to the last seating and the Plaza Inn has to transition to a quick service lunch.

Much to our surprise, Minnie stopped by our table around 11:20! She had finished her duties of greeting guests and getting a photo outside, and we had no idea she would make a round before retiring for the morning. We were so excited to get a picture inside, since the photo op outside is pretty quick and posed.

I just love this picture, her apron is so cute and I am wearing my adorable shirt I ordered online. :lovestruc
sMLZGhaDzq_wezzVJ0AB5dU6jwaVfEL2Z2ivP2J6k3FC47qyvPfzczaBwm4nRWUrAdTUIx4A5atzC9rYgJkqmP5ovoDTGPrCBo_EB4c5aqnI87mtjTwgXVkvNk7ZNKtkMKk3chVnUQ=w1068-h1424-no

And of course, we had to include Minnie in our selfie collection.

4aHNWbiq7Cd-vM-qD-qb35yueFb7XBkEXXTPaT9FUCnyYhZxNO75L-goPwdQaJTD_b05hVZ3ORT3fJszbKKmBDnyWFbNqFO7R1LGe2FV35BCeJTcBHJmpCYJkUiemRsUqglBLNMQoQ=w1544-h1158-no

Now, she had a little difficulty, but she ended up grabbing Shannon’s phone and took about a dozen selfies of herself. :rotfl2: (I may have had to help her press the actual button.) Since we are a bit awkward at character interactions, this one was so much fun for us and it was nice since the family next to us was gone and there wasn’t any pressure of holding up Minnie from visiting other tables, since there were only a few people left in the entire restaurant.
Ly51Kr3eyjhgDq3mUuax3Jt3JZZaQ5ckNkCLsYlEuHGa0coOBrY2GKGk5S83mxyk2x7-LNHW848iTRFkIsnf5rLgoE7vTYEpw9zISnkzTYG5OK_cKRr5sp12wlYgIplosBoAWbVG8Q=w1068-h1424-no

Nothing like a camera roll full of Minnie!

We said goodbye to Minnie and she went into the kitchen to take a well deserved break. Completely stuffed, we started gathering our things.

But wait, Pooh was making one last round as well!

We were so excited to have more time with Pooh, and he grabbed us from our corner table into the center of the room to play around and dance. Look at how silly Pooh is! (And how empty the restaurant is…)

rcyC0GYWBThhHquoTEpjIlpfi-XK7R2g2W5UmFbvkfz08073MYd5ZdwrhXQ0Zok9QA4N8Up-mZLPlx66PQ4S1D0JsmmR8X7_tiuidO633PGl1pCSDCsyl6BxLb4YeanmiSnsmuqxPA=w1068-h1424-no

I got some amazing pictures dancing and twirling around with my favorite character, and there is no one in the background! :cool1:
v4m0o63hUxq2dg0vTpCu1Sx3QUZk6gcRsu6NGa-_YKSu-pAQL-hyU3bY_BJ5q_ibwwDlvbq1tEzrqVtcHr2-Cb-qOvq063-F2o4U-50PkmeDhq_hvIT5zEouAV7Iw4TkOhJSBcpWjQ=w1070-h1424-no

If I were an inch or two shorter (and I’m pretty short) I could be even better friends with Pooh, in a different life!
jUtzfakuS7HRmJ3dRNK_NjfSKMcav8vnufSCezXzPqWWgkOjSZmvl-7eikuAJDOWk0VSrVOGvQWwwbpStAlg5V3YSI5a_GFDoGCEvwBkKIGIAp_XCNi_GYzl4DYmMfDzpHR6U4K3Ow=w1068-h1424-no

One last hug for the road! This was a tough goodbye, even though it’s only temporary!
i_89Y4gjjLFimAXHSRHMxriPO9tLFuFnYTuIL5KGaonkWixYSHAmRQO61XJeHdXxz5DGd0MX7uZjYP6LwK6Z5H-76IMe6Tl1lFh2pFU-kQ1QkNcxFpjOJMM80M7Wex9BGvRJqmbd0A=w1068-h1424-no

Shannon took all of these on her iPhone XR. I’m not that savvy on my phone, and it turns out she had live photos on for most of our breakfast. I think I must have turned that off on my phone when I got it, since I had no idea what they were.

Well turns out live photos are three second video photos, and the photo is really just a still. So when I view the photos on my phone, I can click on them and actually watch a little clip of the photo happening! :eek: So I actually have a ton of great mini videos of my dancing and hugs with Pooh. This was such a great discovery when I was back home and feeling the Disney blues.:flower:

To recap our breakfast at the Plaza Inn, this was my first character meal and it will be hard to top. The food was great, and the characters did not make you feel rushed at all. If we wanted to have longer experiences with them, it is totally alright. I recommend doing a later seating like us since we got to experience it in a less busy setting. If you have more people or kids I would come a bit earlier, but we only needed about an hour for the two of us with two trips for food. This was a really special meal and well worth the price, which I think was a little under $40. I could keep going on about it, but hopefully the photos speak for themselves!

After breakfast and a hotel break for me to change, we of course headed into DCA with a FP to ride our favorite, GotG. I’m pretty sure we asked to wait to ride in the front row this time. CMs are accustomed to this request, but it is a pretty hectic job to direct people to gantry lifts, so don’t be alarmed if it’s a bit intimidating. :thumbsup2
RKj1YiVmmCjvb07xVlz8fU9Bvmt0CgsCg1Y2t50uZFduuGrhlhBhOw5Y6NbkV0gCfcwF0NDZp8VyFaTshViZuPB4uphTC_wyWK2rKT3b8kCPmyZzavZ1ssIH8DgnVIQyHHbBmOjSmQ=w1800-h1200-no

No scared faces, only fun on this ride!

It’s definitely worth waiting an extra 5-10 minutes to ride in the front since screens are an important part of this ride. We agreed that Hit Me With Your Best Shot is our favorite version (we only got it once) but Free Ride is super fun as well, since it ties in really well with the actual ride. All versions are great of course, but it is fun being able to ride as many times as we did to really get the whole experience.

Since it was a warm and sunny day, we had to get the Pixar Pier Parfaits from the Adorable Snowman Frosted Treats at Pixar Pier. I’ve seen these all over social media and let me tell you, they did not disappoint! :tongue:

R0DKnm6Z9gPmEhFjSxPU064UdcB_NUjMTPwqTunruOrzxOLgMcR801Dv-MTSedJS7TsbVMGCisYUK5T2wFBnlheEGpEu9SDO6FJA6FkfvSmpdrOgt55dTbB78z6bYgk-jqpQPjjT-Q=w1068-h1424-no

This was around $6, so basically the same price as a Dole Whip but like 5x the amount of ice cream. I’m not sure if it’s lemon Dole Whip, but it basically tastes like a lemon version of Dole Whip with blue Icee swirls. If you like Dole Whip and you like a little sour with your sweet, you will really love this.

The line was always crazy long and not shaded, but we quickly realized that they make the treats super fast but people just seem to be slow at ordering. :rolleyes1 We waited for close to half an hour in the early afternoon for these. This was actually the only time I got close to sunburnt, since we weren’t moving much and were in the full sun. I think mobile ordering became available the week after our trip, classic!

Here is a selfie for scale.

KC26cjGRZovuMnlbMURnNfyxpxR4g-7S45QkZ-My5C6mtEAD4Cn2Yk9bErZWBi0azYT-fnEQ54cnoxZoPscgkubhhIUDKDczZJbU5fBChX9Ok9Rbi9xB70cSxcCNF3heMPBHplAwTg=w720-h1280-no

Just be careful because your mouth will turn orange from this treat! We decided not to share and were very glad we had our own, since it was so refreshing on a hot and sunny day.

We enjoyed our treats while sitting on the benches to watch the Pixarmonic Orchestra. I heard that they have cancelled this show, which makes me really sad, since they are fantastic musicians and really added to the vibe of the Pier. :sad: I will try to remember to submit compliments or feedback for stuff like this in the future. There were a lot of people watching both times I saw this show, so I don’t know why Disney needs to cut something that probably only costs the amount of a few admissions daily.:confused3

We rode Incredicoaster again with a FP and I was ready for the photo!
Q5rFf8G6I1okacIxUcgoci7kKtThwAQ_TR562y3KBHtlChAdCRNEgo3ByOgveP1BCGAhGAQsFFErifm4TocQ-65TP9-jwOqinsDupjy_XwfcxDAUQ1dGQXDytm-z8o7NHlPCvp1RMw=w950-h1424-no

Just a so so ride for me, the new overlay is cute but it's not a particularly thrilling coaster. If I am here for a shorter trip again I would probably just skip it to save time.

Continued in Part Three: The fight at Fantasmic
!
The pictures with Pooh! Soooo cute pooh: also, that Pixar parfait, wow! Can’t WAIT to try that

The pictures with Pooh! Soooo cute pooh: also, that Pixar parfait, wow! Can’t WAIT to try that

My favorite time meeting Pooh for sure! I think about that parfait all the time, definitely the best Disney snack I've had. I wish WDW would sell lemon dole whip because it is that good!

Loved your trip report! WDW fan, doing first trip to DLR this summer so doing some research instead of working. 😂 Got some great tips, and liked your writing and cute pics! :) The Pixar parfait looks like a must do for sure! I love ToT, but excited to try Guardians as I am a big MCU fan. I will definitely join in to your current report also.

Just caught up on the rest of your TR! It looks like you guys had such an amazing time! I have that same “I’m here for the snacks” tank your friend wore on her first day.

GOTG is my fave ride in DCA too! I think I rode it 7 times in the 4 days I was there last summer. You also tried a lot of really yummy looking food that I’ll have to add to my list of things to try on my next trip.

Thanks for sharing you fun adventures and pics with us :)

Loved your trip report! WDW fan, doing first trip to DLR this summer so doing some research instead of working. 😂 Got some great tips, and liked your writing and cute pics! :) The Pixar parfait looks like a must do for sure! I love ToT, but excited to try Guardians as I am a big MCU fan. I will definitely join in to your current report also.

What do you mean Disneyland research is not working? :rolleyes1 :hyper:

I just rode ToT a half a dozen times during my very recent trip and have to say I missed the fun factor of Guardians! I can't wait for all of the Marvel stuff to be done so I can make an excuse to get back there. Thanks for reading!

Just caught up on the rest of your TR! It looks like you guys had such an amazing time! I have that same “I’m here for the snacks” tank your friend wore on her first day.

GOTG is my fave ride in DCA too! I think I rode it 7 times in the 4 days I was there last summer. You also tried a lot of really yummy looking food that I’ll have to add to my list of things to try on my next trip.

Thanks for sharing you fun adventures and pics with us :)

That tank is so cute! I love how easy it is to re-ride stuff at DLR, much easier than at WDW where I am glued to my phone to refresh for any random time. Thanks so much for reading and posting, I'm glad to hear people are still finding and enjoying my TR :lovestruc.

What a fun Trip Report! My daughter is graduating High School next June and we are planning our first trip to DL in July, before she heads off to college!
I didn't even have The Plaza breakfast on my radar, but now I think it's getting added to our ever growing list:D Thanks for sharing!

What a fun Trip Report! My daughter is graduating High School next June and we are planning our first trip to DL in July, before she heads off to college!
I didn't even have The Plaza breakfast on my radar, but now I think it's getting added to our ever growing list:D Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for reading! That will be such a fun way to celebrate the start to a new adventure! :lovestruc I initially was deciding between the Plaza and Storytellers for our character breakfast, but I'm very glad I chose the Plaza. It's so fun dining inside the park! Our most memorable experience for sure :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!