A few activities questions

Since my cruise will be the first of it's type for the year, I was looking through last years Navigators to see what kinds of activities might be offered. Most things I have seen reference to in TRs or could figure out on my own but I couldnt figure out a few of them. What are:

Mickey 200
Pirates Life for Me (7:30 PM, only one offering)
Pirate and Princess Party 4 PM

For the Pirate and Princess Party do the Princesses don special Pirate outfits or what the heck is that about?

I board in a week. Hopefully. For Bermuda. Hopefully. 2 hurricanes threatening Bermuda inside of a week is crazy pants. And if we go to Canada we are headed to where Dorian visited earlier this month. The pictures Ive seen of that area look like here after Florence and, well, I wouldnt have wanted to vacation here 3 weeks after Flo's visit last year. Ugh. So I am trying to focus on what I can control...menus and activities. LOL
If you’re talking about Halifax, then it’s fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter