A few questions for new reservation. Been years since I've been to Disney.

TammiDawn

Can't wait to get back to the magic
Hi. I haven't been to Disney for a few years. I booked for November and have a few questions. Any help would be appreciated.

1. Dining plans???? Cancelled???? Will they be bringing them back?

2. Fast passes?? I can't find info on how to reserve fast passes.

3. Magic bands?? When I booked and picked my magic bands, it says they are going to send to me, but then says I'll get them at hotel check in. Also every time I go to look at my magic bands, it says I didn't select any.

4. Staying at Pop with friends. Only hotel I stay at...I just love it. Do they have joining rooms and can I get joining rooms if our ressies aren't connected?

Dining plans are cancelled for now with no official word on when theyll be back. They're are also no fast passes for the time being and no word on when those will be back either. As far as pop goes, i cant remember for sure but i believe you can request rooms next to eachother

1. Covid
2. Covid
3. Likely just being glitchy
4. You would want to call and request this specifically letting them know both reservations. Tehre are only so many CONNECTING rooms which is what you're wanting so no there are no guarantees and you many not even get adjoining rooms either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!