A few things...

Teleclashter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
First, lost internet at the end of the show there and had to wait until it came back on. We recorded the end of the show, it will be online later today. Second, DISUnplugged.com is down and our team that can handle that is working on it. Third, because we host the podcasts via DISUnplugged.com, they will either show up as not available right now or may download sporadically, but not everything. When #2 is fixed #3 will be fixed. Unfortunately, I don't have a timetable for this, because I don't have the ability to fix it myself.

Thank you, Craig. I had to pause the video on YouTube and when I came back to it, it was gone. Glad to know it will be up later!

I watch through YouTube so, when the podcast suddenly ended, I still had one of your recent park videos to watch.... :rolleyes1

First, lost internet at the end of the show there and had to wait until it came back on. We recorded the end of the show, it will be online later today. Second, DISUnplugged.com is down and our team that can handle that is working on it. Third, because we host the podcasts via DISUnplugged.com, they will either show up as not available right now or may download sporadically, but not everything. When #2 is fixed #3 will be fixed. Unfortunately, I don't have a timetable for this, because I don't have the ability to fix it myself.
Thank you for being so proactive by coming here and posting this so we would all know, Craig. Great idea. Good luck and Godspeed to all working on the problems. And - primarily - thank you for all you all continue to do for all of us, and GOOD HEALTH to all!!

Last edited:

Glad to know it's just technical difficulties! Looking forward to it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!