A friendly reminder -- please read

I posted about some stuff I found for my grand gathering I was excited about and saved money, like where I got trading pins and autograph books. I have no relationship to the vendors I just thought they were really cool and when I put them together it is perfect for our upcoming trip. Are we not allowed to share finds and ideas if we tell eachother where we can find them?

can i ask someone a question how to do business works with our referrals or partner.......

does anyone know where to get the disney mc/visa and do they still have gift card after first purchase
:cool1::cool1:thanks

Just curious, but are there no moderators who can respond to the questions on here since the original poster?

so should we avoid offers from these so called referrals if we encounter one?

Giving stuff away is fine. Of course there are people who would say that we are all nuts for giving out our addresses to strangers -- but that's a whole other bag of worms. ;)
I thought there was a rule not to give out personal e-mail. Is that true?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts