A Full Go on Riviera Resort

Did anyone buy Riviera for its quick proximity to the Boardwalk/Beach Club/Yatch Club area? We love the boardwalk at night and with the skyliner making it 7 mins away this makes this great!!

Did anyone buy Riviera for its quick proximity to the Boardwalk/Beach Club/Yatch Club area? We love the boardwalk at night and with the skyliner making it 7 mins away this makes this great!!

A great point not mentioned enough. This was one of the reasons my wife wanted in and was the reason we originally were looking into BCV/BWV. The boardwalk is a great place for a non-park evening, with the really short skyliner ride over, its very doable. For me, the Skyliner is what makes it a great location. You have a choice to walk left for dinner / fireworks or walk right for all that the boardwalk area offers.

We will likely minivan for MK days as it drops you right at the dedicated bus stop with a short walk to the front gate. This gives us Skyliner access to EP/HS/BW and front access to MK. Perfect for us.

A great point not mentioned enough. This was one of the reasons my wife wanted in and was the reason we originally were looking into BCV/BWV. The boardwalk is a great place for a non-park evening, with the really short skyliner ride over, its very doable. For me, the Skyliner is what makes it a great location. You have a choice to walk left for dinner / fireworks or walk right for all that the boardwalk area offers.

We will likely minivan for MK days as it drops you right at the dedicated bus stop with a short walk to the front gate. This gives us Skyliner access to EP/HS/BW and front access to MK. Perfect for us.
Honestly the best part of Riviera is its proximity to epcot. The trip from Riviera to Epcot is literally 7 minutes. thats probably how long or shorter the walk is from Beach Club to Epcot is. My wife and I love Epcot and the Boardwalk Area. Beaches and Cream, Ample Hills, Cape May, just walking around the Boardwalk is a huge value for us. I know people don't like Riviera because its smaller and less things to do but if you take into account the Skyliner to Epcot/BW area its awesome. If being on the Monorail Loop is a thing then the Skyliner loop to BW and Epcot is just as huge of a thing.

Honestly the best part of Riviera is its proximity to epcot. The trip from Riviera to Epcot is literally 7 minutes. thats probably how long or shorter the walk is from Beach Club to Epcot is. My wife and I love Epcot and the Boardwalk Area. Beaches and Cream, Ample Hills, Cape May, just walking around the Boardwalk is a huge value for us. I know people don't like Riviera because its smaller and less things to do but if you take into account the Skyliner to Epcot/BW area its awesome. If being on the Monorail Loop is a thing then the Skyliner loop to BW and Epcot is just as huge of a thing.

nailed it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter