A Girl's First Solo Trip - August 2018 *updated 10/9 x2 and COMPLETED!*

Sounds like a nice last day! Lots of Star Tours and TSMM! And fun character meets! :) Very lucky snagging a reservation for the Brown Derby too!

Have a great DL trip! Can't wait to hear about it!!

Before I headed to a park I tried to check my bags, but the line was really long and there was a lady behind me who kept bumping into me, and when I moved to the opposite side of the line she followed! Plus she was doing this disgusting throat clearing thing so I decided checking my bag wasn’t that important, I’d just take it as a carry-on again!
How rude!

Congrats on the 200k + score!

I don't think I'm going to be able to get out to Anaheim while you are there - just anticipate being too exhausted after the Asia trip and too much work to get done!

I enjoyed your report.

I am impressed with your TSM scores! I never break 150,000!

I really need to try the Cobb Salad, it is one of my favorites and I have never been to HBD.

The solo trip mixed with some friends looks really fun, glad you enjoyed it!

I will be waiting for your DL trip report! We hope to head out to the west coast next year!

Thanks for the report. I hope your first solo trip turns into many. I know mine did!!

Thinking I'll try to write my first Disneyland TR...

YAY!!!!

My room phone kept ringing, but when I’d answer no one was there. Tactic to get people up and out of their rooms??

What in the actual heck?! RUDE!

there was a lady behind me who kept bumping into me, and when I moved to the opposite side of the line she followed! Plus she was doing this disgusting throat clearing thing

EW! Sleeve it, Lady!

Ugh at all these hideous umbrellas.

I actually love that they put them in. That area was blistering before!

I figured that meant all the elevators weren’t running again.

Happened on my last visit to that park too. Doubled the wait time (or more) but not until AFTER we'd gotten part way through the line. :(

47956746487_30d86d8617_c.jpg
That same self-absorbed actor ended up plunking himself down in the seat across from me. He encouraged me to partake in a liquid lunch, as he was fond of doing, and then threw money at me for the first round. Unfortunately it was play money. He asked what I do and when I told him that I’m a nurse he said, “helloooooooo nurse!”, and then “I like nurses but I don’t like to nurse my drink.” Well who does? He eventually sat down at another table and said to a young boy with spiky hair “who are you and why is your hair so surprised to see me?” Oh my goodness, he was just hilarious.
I've never seen that there. Perfect addition to the place!

Mmm, Heaven on a plate. I adore this salad and have had it several times. YUM!

Wondeful photo!

This time I broke 200,000 by a decent amount!
47956801226_5859252ca4_c.jpg
YAY! You did it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter