A Happy MS experience

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
Happily Ted from MS did call today and the problem which began when ressies, the one I had and the one I was trying to switch to were lost is now solved. We are leaving on Sunday first for BCV, which was never in doubt, but then to VB.

I cannot express the relief that I feel because I had gotten the call. I really would have been happy just to know the "problem" of lost everything when trying to switch would be addressed, and he said the computer system would be improved to a much higher degree. I forget his actual words, but I do expect it to happen.:goodvibes

It was the lack of any word from MS...since April 3rd and 2 letters, that made me sadder than the loss of the ressie. I had made other DVC plans and was happy enough. Knowing that a problem will be fixed is even better than rolling along naively thinking that problems can't happen.

Bobbi:goodvibes

Glad everything worked out for you, Bobbi! :thumbsup2

Just wanted to post before this thread disappeared quickly with all the other positive experience ones! ;)

I am glad that things worked out for you and that the computer system will be much improved. We shall see about the latter, however.

Glad to hear it worked out good, have a great vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter