A little pricey or am I picky?

Tikitoi

DIS Veteran
$159 one way Albany to Vegas in April. Friday - Wednesday. Keep looking or book? Unfortunately I have seen them for $99 before but the days didn't suit or schedule. Thanks :confused3

$159 one way Albany to Vegas in April. Friday - Wednesday. Keep looking or book? Unfortunately I have seen them for $99 before but the days didn't suit or schedule. Thanks :confused3

maybe put an offer in on priceline.com
I know I just booked $119.00 one wayon southwest from Philadelphia but thats for August.

I would book it. That may be the lowest they'll go on a weekend date. I just flew from Vegas to New Orleans last week for $99 with a Southwest "Wanna Get Away" rate. I haven't seen a rate that low for about 2 - 3 years. The return flight was $159.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter