A little trip report!!

Tinkerbel129

DIS Veteran
I got a wonderful Mother's Day present from DH and son, 2 days at the happiest place in the world. Just wish it could have been a little longer but, work calls. I spent 2 fabulous days with Pintrader and yes we even found time to ride 6 rides, 7 if you count the horse drawn trolley up main street. While I was there got to meet and spend time with some great people, EpcotKilterFan and her mom, SnoWhite and dh Sean, NHMickey, Megaelch, Fiver, Pinhook, JoJoCT, and please forgive me I know I am forgeting someone. I also met a lovely young lady named Daffoni and her parents. We all had a wonderful time trading and getting to know one another and a lot of good times were had by all. I came home with the following pins from trades:

CM Simba name tag
Grad Nite 2001
Star Wars Sorcerer event
Star Wars Yoda
April POM Ferdinad
Magic Music Days 2001
Older Magic Music Days
Red Christmas Ornament
2000 Magic Delivery Tink
Flower Power (flower & garden event dangle)
Magic Cruise Line July 30, 1998 dangle
Jobline
Bandleader flex
Disney Sports & Recreation
TDL Pooh with bee on his nose
TDL Empire Grill
TDL Cinderella Castle Mystery Tour
TDL Cleo
American Express flex with Peter Pan
Bamboo Mickey

All in all I don't think I did too bad for only being there 2 days, even if I did not trade any pins, I had a great time and really enjoyed myself.
To everyone I spent time with, I send a big THANKS for letting me share some time with you all.

:D

I would say you did great! You almost got more pins in your 2 days than I did in a whole week :)
It was so nice to meet you and spend time with you, hopefully we will be able to do that again. Hope Dean likes the pins you brought home! Still can't believe you got Kath on the RnRC!

Lisa

It was very nice to meet you on Sunday. It looks like you brought back lots of good traders. :)

I guess your family knows what to get you for next Mother's Day as well, huh? ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter