A Must Have From WDW

TammyNC

DIS Veteran
We are leaving this evening for WDW. Is there one thing that I must get while I'm there for scrapbooking, stamping, cross-stitching or anything else? :hyper: I know I'm planning on getting the 50th anniversary cross stitch kit from DTD. Thought I'd pop in and ask. Thanks!

Hmm, the one thing I found in the WOD store that I've used a lot is the Disney Dining Scrap Pack..it has fun paper and stickers for most of the popular WDW dining places and the paper is fun too...think Mickey shaped waffles. I didn't think I'd use much of it, but I have. The one thing I WISH I would have bought is the giant paper pack at WOD...it was kinda pricey & I decided against it....now I wish I had bought it.

I love using the paper punches I've bought at WDW! I have Tinkerbell, the Castle, Mickey & Minnie. They're really cute! :)

I bought Mickey paper clips the last time and I love them. They are the ones on the ribbon across the middle not sure if you can see them well

100_0428.jpg

Cute ideas, thanks, boy my list is growing but I won't be back until late November so I have to stock up while I can.

I have to agree with Amy on the paper punches - I think I use them more than anything I got out there (and I got pretty much everything!) Are they selling Tink at WDW now? Last year when we were there they only had her at California.

They also have Mickey paper clips and eyelets which are pretty fun, and a box of vintage look Disney stickers.

I can't wait to check everything out. I know where my spending money is going.

Don't just go into the Scrapbook store at DTD, but collect items as you travel through the parks. I always come home with special toothpicks from the various restaurants (the kind that come with the fancy drinks). Also, cast members all have stickers they give the kids, I've got those from every trip. What about post cards - check out the photography on those, some are meant to be included in a scrapbook. Keep a good copy of all park maps and put them away for later (or take two, one to cut up). Also if your hotel has any literature pick that up too. Last time we stayed conceriege (sp??), we received info from them on special letter head that I saved (who could resist, "To the XXXX Crew," not me). I usually don't save receipts for scrapbooks, but I have saved them until I totaled, just to see how much we spent on meals, etc. Sometimes I've included that total, others, ouch, just threw away. One picture to get - a photo of your room number! Also, see about saving a Fast Pass (usually they will mark it to show it's been used). U always come home with one Fast Pass from each ride we took. And be sure to pick up the cards for those ride photos. Plus, use your photopass card in your scrapbook too.

Thanks for those tips, some we have done before but others I haven't even thought about. After all these trips, why didn't I think to take a picture of the room number???

We may be heading over to DDD this evening once we get back from Kennedy Space Center. We'll be counting a day of homeschooling today:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter