A new show in the mix?

pjweaver

just happy to be here
I see new discounted room rates advertised on these board, just under the patreon link, for non-Disney properties being sold by Dreams. Among the ones listed are the Dolphin and Sheraton Vistana. Does this mean we get a new "The Trip" style show that reviews these, or perhaps the Dreams Podcast will review them?

In any event, this sounds like a job for @WebmasterJackie

(In my best Arte Johnson voice - those of you old enough to remember Laugh In - shoutout - those too young, or who never watch vintage TV channels - PHHHHLLLLLTTTT) LOL - " "Veeeerrrrrry interesting". :)

Unless there is construction (with concomitant interruption in WiFi, TV and Phone), I don't see us getting Tracey interested.
When Dreams start selling those motels on I-drive Tracy could spend a month doing reviews.

Before they can do a show you would need someone do do a new review. I recommend Craig and Kylie tackle the Dolphin first. Since our first stay there years ago I now compare every hotel bed to the ones they have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter