A not so magical wedding & honeymoon

What type of wedding are you having? How far out are you? Disney planners are working on dozens of weddings simultaneously, so they usually don't really start focusing on your event until you're within a few months of your event.
I'm having a mini Wishes in only just a couple of weeks. I have so many unanswered questions and haven't heard from my planner in a week. It's making me very anxious. My guests have asked me questions that I just can't answer. Currently I don't know anything about my dessert party. I know they are waiting on approval of the location but I don't know what my menu choices cost.

I keep sending emails but I worry I'm bombarding them but with just two weeks to go I'm starting to get scared.

I would send her another email with each question as its own bullet point, or put them in a numbered list. I've found that's the best way to get specific answers from Disney event planners.

Oh! And CC her assistant! Sometimes they can answer some of the questions when the planners are too busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter