A question about Laniwai Spa

Mokat76

DisKat
I'm hoping to schedule a massage or facial while on vacation and take advantage of the spa amenities. Is the outdoor area all shaded or is there an opportunity to get a bit of sun?

Also, does the ladies locker room have hair dryers and one of those swimsuit dryers? I want to make this my departure day splurge.

Thanks.

It is mostly shaded. There are some sunny spots but I wouldn't recommend it for tanning. There are suit spinners and hair dryers available in both the spa and the lounge you can use on check out day.

No problem! I have to admit, I could've spent an entire day at the spa on my trip. As it was, I probably spent 4 hours or so. There are large, comfy loungers outside that are perfect for napping, reading, or just relaxing before or after your massage. Most are shaded, some are partially sunny. There are also these great "kiddie pool" size tubs (one is warmish, the other a little cooler) for just sitting and relaxing. I wished I'd booked 2 spa treatments after my first one was so amazing. The massage was very good, and the snacks are too cute and tasty. But the whole environment and the very quiet outdoor area make the experience worth the expense. I hope you enjoy your experience! Feel free to ask any other questions. We're already talking about going back, maybe in 2020.

It sounds heavenly. Just what I need on the afternoon before the long journey back to Virginia. I might as well be seriously mellow when I head to the airport.
Did the staff do a lot of product pushing? It kind of ruins the vibe for me if they're pushing products.
Thx.

Not to hijack, but we'll be staying at Aulani for our honeymoon and want to get a massage. Are the amenities and the outdoor showers/water features and spas available to anyone getting a treatment that day? Or do you need to book a certain kind of treatment for access?

I think you have to book spa services like massages or facials; salon services and mani/pedi don't count. Each of you would have to book something to use the amenities together. They offer couples massages.
Best wishes on your upcoming marriage.

It sounds heavenly. Just what I need on the afternoon before the long journey back to Virginia. I might as well be seriously mellow when I head to the airport.
Did the staff do a lot of product pushing? It kind of ruins the vibe for me if they're pushing products.
Thx.

Just back. The lomilomi massage with hot stones was awesome. And no product pushing at ALL. We had to ask them to show us as we checked out which products they used! Enjoy!

I think you have to book spa services like massages or facials; salon services and mani/pedi don't count. Each of you would have to book something to use the amenities together. They offer couples massages.
Best wishes on your upcoming marriage.

Thank you so much! :goodvibes

Just back. The lomilomi massage with hot stones was awesome. And no product pushing at ALL. We had to ask them to show us as we checked out which products they used! Enjoy!
Thanks. Nothing kills the relaxation like a sales pitch. Can't wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter