• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Quiet WDW Morning

guitarob

Polynesian Obsessed
Excuse me if this is the wrong forum for this post, I hope it's the right place. I see so many wonderful photo contributions on these boards, and I just want to add something that I thought fun and unique.

On my last trip back in 2006 I woke up early, and decided to take a walk around the Polynesian, I arrived at the GCH at about the time the first monorail arrived and took a tour through the resort loop and the Magic Kingdom.

It was so peaceful and unlike anything I've ever experienced at Disney. I thought I'd share some photos and my experience, and possibly spur someone else's memory of a time they had all to themselves at Disney.

Sorry that they're not the best photos, my camera was left at home, and I tried to make do on this trip with the cell phone camera. Never again...

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

to be continued...

Excellent! :thumbsup2

Reminds me of the few times that we have been in areas there without a lot of people around. It's a great feeling!

Love your pictures! Mornings are my very favorite time at WDW ... so peaceful and (usually) cool, before the crowds and the sun really wake up and get going! :thumbsup2

Love that time of day! I had a moment like that at the Wilderness Lodge when the rest of my family was still sleeping. Went downstairs and the lights in the hall were still dim. It was a great morning! Thanks for sharing your pictures!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter