A real life “Frozen” adventure. A very chilly dining report, Dec’17-Jan'18 COMPLETED 6/15

Glad to see you all got some good meals on your last day. Though the crowds and busses sound awful.

We're huge fans of Skippers, especially the apps, so good to hear you enjoyed them. I had the hot and sour soup one time, though don't recall it being that hot. We did love your dessert, though yours looks different than I remember so maybe they mixed something up.

Glad your Mom also got some decent food without too much complain. The BOG chef especially seemed to go out of his way. I'm sure she appreciated that :P

Yes, not huge fan of the crowds nor the busses this trip. We’ve decided that we will do a less busy time of the year trip next and try to fly Anabelle in just for the weekend if she can’t miss class. Holiday weeks are just too crazy!

We will definitely keep Skippers in the rotation, I will try to remember to ask for the bread next time if they don’t give us any.

And you know that my mom was eating that attention up! Lol!

Well, not too much to report about departure day. We finished up some of the breakfast stuff in the room and then Rebecca and Andrew got a final breakfast to go from Artist’s Palette. John had a business trip so he actually Lyfted to the airport and flew right to Iowa (more cold! Yay!). We had an uneventful drive home that included stops at Subway AND Taco Bell since my mom won’t eat Taco Bell and Anabelle won’t eat Subway. I don’t really like either place, but I was not about to stop at a third restaurant! Thanks to everyone for following along! We actually just got back from a three night stay at SSR that involved none of the main parks! I’ll hopefully have a mini-dining review up for that soon!

Overall, a fun trip despite the crowds, weather, and difficult family! Still better than a week at home by a long shot!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter