The dining report that no longer was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoyed your last report and can’t wait to follow along on this one. I think Pop is great for a solo trip and I have booked it for this October with my mom and sister. I am very interested to hear how it worked out for the 3 of you.

Looking forward to your report. Greetings from another resident of the Garden part of the "Garden State". Although our section is much closer to Philly ( typing this as flights are flying our home to land at PHL)
Hope your weather was warmer than ours last Fall . We arrived about a week after you left just as the Cold Front arrived.

I need to find out where that darn camera is in POC so I don't look like I'm mad at the world in my next Pirates PP pic. Harry looks like he's actually in the HM, and has seen a ghost! In fact, no one looks like they're having a good time, and why is that girl in the middle row sticking her finger down her throat?

That is really an epically bad picture of pretty much everyone on that boat :rotfl2:

I wanted that peppermint spirit jersey so bad! I saw it in October and didn't buy it; when we were back in December absolutely every place we looked only had xs and xl. Next time I buy what I want when I see it!

Those egg rolls are on our list to try but we really just want the cheeseburger ones. We always forget about them!

I can rarely sleep on a plane. Can you?
Unfortunately I'm with you. Unless I am horizontal I cannot sleep anywhere. I've never even been able to get sleep on a red eye.

enhance

Okay, I want to say that I loved the pepperoni rolls, that they were something so memorable, and that I can not wait to go back again for them, but, alas, I can't say that.
Oh I so wanted to like these too but had the same experience. We had the cheesburger one and I think a buffalo chicken one and both were fine, but certainly not what I'd dreamed them to be.

So to be honest, I thought this looked kind of sad, and definitely not appetizing. I've had this before, and I remembered how much I previously enjoyed it. The roll looked like it hadn't even been baked, and seriously, this is all the arugula they could spare? The dijon mayo had pretty much disappeared into the roll, and I could barely taste it
Ugh that does look rather sad. We aren't huge fans of BoG due to the prices vs. quality but lunch is the one meal that we've liked the few times we had it. I recall that sandwich being good, especially when loaded with my favorite arugula, but yours certainly does not look it.

It was virtually a ghost town!
Man. That is awesome! We've had great luck with MK on party days in the past but in August unfortunately when we went that was not the case. We are going down about the same time this trip this year so hopefully we'll encounter the same thing.

I’m glad I’m here somewhat early! It really sucks that Be Our Guest is so inconsistent. I love the chocolate dipped pineapple! I’m looking forward to the rest of the report!

I SO wish BOG was better. We've had breakfast 3x and while it's fine, it's not worth the price. We've done lunch once and were not impressed, so unimpressed that DH refuses to go back and there aren't many places he refuses to go! Dinner.............ah, we loved dinner before it was a signature and went there 8x! All 4 of us loved it! We've been once since it changed and it was a major let down. It's not even that I wouldn't pay the price, I pay more at other signatures, but the food was not what it had been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!