A Special 2018 Room Promotion for Oct 28th - Dec 20th is out

Geemo

DIS Veteran
On the Disney website there is a page for "Special Offers & Discounts"
https://disneyland.disney.go.com/offers-discounts/

Today I find they have post a new promotion for 2018 - October 28th to December 20th.
https://disneyland.disney.go.com/offers-discounts/room-stays/
'Tis The Season to Save Up to 25% Off Select Stays at a Disneyland Resort Hotel
upload_2018-9-12_12-59-55.png

If you already have a room reservation, call and the CM should be able to make the necessary change to the Promo Rate.

Room Promotions are limited. They go fast, so don’t delay!! Book now and save.

Good Luck

Geemo

edit...
Disney has now added the one for AP holders.
upload_2018-9-12_12-54-30.png

Last edited:
Arg, this makes my decision a little harder. We're currently booked at BWPPI but for about a $1000 extra we can stay at DLR. This will be our last trip for a few years so I'm tempted to do it up right and stay on property for the first time. We're there for five days, six nights but only 4 would have access to the EE because we arrive after park opening on our first day (around 10am). If I book it through Costco I get a character meal too.

Decisions! Decisions! Any advice? Worth the extra $1000?

Arg, this makes my decision a little harder. We're currently booked at BWPPI but for about a $1000 extra we can stay at DLR. This will be our last trip for a few years so I'm tempted to do it up right and stay on property for the first time. We're there for five days, six nights but only 4 would have access to the EE because we arrive after park opening on our first day (around 10am). If I book it through Costco I get a character meal too.

Decisions! Decisions! Any advice? Worth the extra $1000?
Not to me. Lol

You're probably right. I should just save my money and do on property another time when we'll get more use out of it.
I checked prices for our dates and it was over 1000 more. It didn’t prompt me to tell my sis we could come for dapper days next trip. Their onsite prices are super reasonable.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting! I'm now holding rooms at DLH, CCI and Tropicana for our Veteran's Day Weekend trip. Hmm...

DD is campaigning for on site since our airfare was free (miles). We'll see. Hoping the new rates will load in CheapTickets or Orbitz soon and maybe I can stack their discount on too...

I called to book this because I needed 2 rooms and they said there is also a annual pass holder discount that was just being uploaded into their system. It’s an even better price and comes with a fast pass for each member of your party and a $20 dining certificate. Last I looked it wasn’t available online yet.
OMG THANK YOU!!! Passholder deal is loaded on the website. Just booked again. Definitely better if you're doing Standard Room! Premium rooms look to be same discount (but you still get the FPs and $20 dining certificate).

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/offers-discounts/passholder-hotel-rooms/

Last edited:
Interesting to see how many restrictions they have on the FPs this time. I don't remember these ones being restricted at all on past stays, or maybe just on one ride.

"Each Disney FASTPASS entitlement will allow a guest one (1) admission to a FASTPASS attraction at any available FASTPASS location at the Disneyland Resort theme parks. Not valid for World of Color Viewing, Fantasmic Viewing, Paint the Night Parade Viewing, Radiator Springs Racers, Space Mountain, Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy, Haunted Mansion Holiday, Guardians of the Galaxy – Monsters After Dark or Incredicoaster. Disney FASTPASS attractions may not operate daily and Disney FASTPASS entitlements are subject to attraction changes, closures and capacity."

Interesting to see how many restrictions they have on the FPs this time. I don't remember these ones being restricted at all on past stays, or maybe just on one ride.

"Each Disney FASTPASS entitlement will allow a guest one (1) admission to a FASTPASS attraction at any available FASTPASS location at the Disneyland Resort theme parks. Not valid for World of Color Viewing, Fantasmic Viewing, Paint the Night Parade Viewing, Radiator Springs Racers, Space Mountain, Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy, Haunted Mansion Holiday, Guardians of the Galaxy – Monsters After Dark or Incredicoaster. Disney FASTPASS attractions may not operate daily and Disney FASTPASS entitlements are subject to attraction changes, closures and capacity."

Last time I did an AP package that had FP it was a couple months after Cars Land opened and RSR was excluded as was WoC (no PTN or F! Fastpass at that time). This does seem like a longer attraction list, though SM is listed twice to cover for Halloween overlay and GOTG-MAD will only apply during the first few days of this promo period (since I assume it will go away after Halloweentime is over?).

I couldn't get it. My dates (Dec 3-6) were sold out. Well, Dec 3 was available but it's a different room category so can't see that a $20 gc would make it worthwhile to have to switch rooms the next day.

Thanks for posting! I'm now holding rooms at DLH, CCI and Tropicana for our Veteran's Day Weekend trip. Hmm...

DD is campaigning for on site since our airfare was free (miles). We'll see. Hoping the new rates will load in CheapTickets or Orbitz soon and maybe I can stack their discount on too...

If you see them show up elsewhere, can you post here and let us know? An extra 10 or 15% would make it fit my budget!

I have a room booked for my Halloween trip Oct 23 thru Oct 25. So the Promo isn't good for me either.
I called to check the AP rate for a trip in November or December to see the holiday decorations.
I was surprised the Promo rate is more than I'm paying for the same room type in Oct.

Guess I'll wait and try to book a trip for my birthday in January.
Hope the promo rates are lower then.

Geemo

I have a room booked for my Halloween trip Oct 23 thru Oct 25. So the Promo isn't good for me either.
I called to check the AP rate for a trip in November or December to see the holiday decorations.
I was surprised the Promo rate is more than I'm paying for the same room type in Oct.

Guess I'll wait and try to book a trip for my birthday in January.
Hope the promo rates are lower then.

Geemo
I'm hoping to book a birthday trip in January, too. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter