A Swan/Dolphin Promotion from Webmaster Pete!

CindyAnn

Crazy Canuck
UPDATE ON MARCH 12/2001 - SORRY FOLKS, A RECENT UPDATE HAS CONFIRMED THAT THIS PROMOTION IS ONLY OPEN TO U.S. RESIDENTS. MY APOLOGIES FOR THE CONFUSION. CINDYANN

-------------------

The Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin Resorts are running a special promotion here on the DIS. Sign up for their mailing list, and send an internet postcard to a friend, and you could win a 4 day/3 night stay at the resort!! One winner will be chosen each quarter, so you have PLENTY of chances to win. To sign up for the promotion, go
CLICK HERE

Thanks,
Pete

Pete Werner

------------------------

Note from CindyAnn - Webmaster Pete confirmed that there were no restrictions mentioned, so the contest should be open to Canadians. However, Canadian addresses may or may not be accepted on the website. Please post to this thread if you were successful in getting a Canadian address accepted.

Thanks,

dondaisys.gif

Okay, so pretend I've moved my clipart from geocities

CindyAnn
Co-moderator - Restaurants Board

[This message was edited by CindyAnn on 03-12-01 at 10:30 AM.]

If you click the link it takes you to a sign up page, if you then click the link that says, learn about our quarterly contest. It will take you to a page with info, go down to the link that says, official rules, on that page it definitely says, FOR US RESIDENTS ONLY. I would love to enter, but only if I really have a chance, Thanks Cindy Ann, hope you can clarify this for us.

Sorry Maryann - There was a new post on the Host Board this morning which included the information that the promotion is only open to US residents. I apologize for the confusion, and will update the top of this post, too.

dondaisys.gif

Okay, so pretend I've moved my clipart from geocities

CindyAnn
Co-moderator - Restaurants Board

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter