A thread for our single friends....

Hey guys!

I'll be taking a solo trip for a conference in Tampa at the end of the month and I've planned in some park time on either side of the conference. I'll be on property on 4/30 & 5/3 - 5/4. I'll be staying at Allstar Sports from 5/3 to 5/4 and I would love to meet up in the parks to ride some rides or have a meal together. I'm an annual pass holder so park hopping isn't an issue :)

Hi All, although I don't see much activity on this thread, I am making this my first post (ugh, 9 more to go before I can add pic). Just bought an annual pass after 7 years of not renewing it, so looking forward to a few trips to WDW. Would be great to meet friends to hang out at the parks and share the experience.

Hi All,
i will be at WDW Sept 26 to Oct 2. Let me know if any of you will be there on those dates and would like to meet at the parks for rides or meals.
Best,
Juan

Hi all,

Coming summer 2019! A while away, but looking forward to getting to know people here and get recommendations of where to head in Orlando (read bars, haha).

Mark :)

Hi all,

Coming summer 2019! A while away, but looking forward to getting to know people here and get recommendations of where to head in Orlando (read bars, haha).

Mark :)
Parliament House is probably the most famous, I've never been to them (not outta choice, my partner doesn't drink haha) so don't have too much experience

*waives* just joined the boards recently. I do love my Disney thats for sure .... I get some funny looks from people when they see how much Disney stuff I have all over my room including the Lego Castle, stuffed characters, towels, both resin and Swarovski crystal figures. and my fairly decent sized Blu-ray collection.

There is something just plain magical when you find somebody that's also into Disney (even if it's not as much as you.) Unluckily, I've not been able to. I 'can' confirm that being with somebody who doesn't like Disney and can be vocal about it is... Uncomfortable.

I can totally empathize with Pete.

Howdy all . . I'm closer to the west coast so Disneyland is the only park I know . . but hoping to get to the park out east next year.

Hi All,
i will be at WDW Sept 26 to Oct 2. Let me know if any of you will be there on those dates and would like to meet at the parks for rides or meals.
Best,
Juan

Hey Juan I'll be there Sep 30- Oct 7 I'd love to have a fellow diser to hand with !

Hi there. I'm not long home from a 16 night vacation in the World! Favourite attraction - difficult to say but I still always have a soft spot for Space Mountain. This time I got to meet Stitch for the first time - by chance - and got some great pics. Stitch has become my favourite character probably just pipping Mickey because Stitch reminds me of my dog. Incidentally started watching the DIS youtube reviews and there are a ton of cute guys on there. Why do I never find them?!

Single Canadian here! Been to WDW three times so far, coming back for a 4th time for my birthday at the end of April and treating my mom to her first visit! Been to three of the six parks around the world thus far: California, Florida, Tokyo. Just gotta get to France, Shanghai, and Hong Kong still. Someday :)

Single Canadian here! Been to WDW three times so far, coming back for a 4th time for my birthday at the end of April and treating my mom to her first visit! Been to three of the six parks around the world thus far: California, Florida, Tokyo. Just gotta get to France, Shanghai, and Hong Kong still. Someday :)
That's fantastic! Me too I brought my mum to Disneyworld one year ago for her first time, She loved it and now she cannot wait to come back :D I'm sure you'll have a awesome trip!

Hi all! I have a solo trip from 2/3-2/11. Part work conference, part vacation. I would love to meet some park buddies. I know no-one in Florida and am comfortable touring the parks alone but it would be great to have someone to meet up with for a couple hours to ride a ride or two or have dinner and a drink with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!