A Tipsy Tenth Dining Adventure - Completed 9/28

Can’t wait to read! I just got back from my own Tipsy Adventure, and I definitely followed some of your recommendations.

We are Washingtonians and Disney World veterans traveling once or twice a year since Casey was two.
Cutest picture of Casey and I remember reading your first report!

This trip marked a milestone as our very mild-mannered Casey turned 8 the day we left and celebrate the whole week she did.
Week long birthday celebrations are the only way to go!

To wet your appetite this report will include lots of signature dining, plenty of table services, a rare counter service or two, a few DisMeets, and of course copious amounts of this…
Can't wait to read all about it!

So excited to read along! Love your trip reports
Thanks for coming along on another adventure with me!!!

I am, of course, joining in for your tipsy adventures!
I think you may be one of the few who has been around since the beginning. Always good to have you here!

Yahooo! Can’t wait!
Hi Lauren! So glad to have you join in again.

I'm in can't wait. Love your reports.
Thank you so much!!!

Following along again from across the pond!
EMMA!!!!!!!!!!!! So good to "see" you. I'm headed to California Grill for brunch in a couple of weeks and will undoubtedly be thinking of you!

Following, can’t wait
:welcome:

What what!!!! Can't wait to see who you met up with! ;)

Also, Gwen saw Casey's pictures and says HI!!!!
Beware! There are a couple of really shady characters coming up :P

And Casey says hi back! We've gotta get them on FaceTime soon.

Finally!!!
I know, right? I'm a slacker

Following your latest adventure.

Game of Thrones season premier and the beginning of another tipsy adventure...life is good!
So glad I could help :drinking1 Hope you enjoyed GOT.

Yes yes yes - another tipsy dining adventure! Can’t wait to read more.
More more more hopefully coming this weekend

I love reading your reports! And I love a good drink (or two or three). :drinking1
Or four. Or five. Or six :drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:P

And you are back :cheer2:. Looking forward to another Tipsy adventure :drinking1.
Always happy to see you join in!

I love reading your reports! Looking forward to this adventure.
Thank you so much for reading along. And I have to comment that the family was just in WV this past weekend and we're headed back at the end of the month!

Following along!:flower:

Cannot wait! Following along and ready for all of the tipsy adventures :drinking1
Thank you for joining in!

Yay!!! I can’t wait to read all about it!
:wave: Welcome back!

Yes, please! :thumbsup2
And thank you! :drinking1

Following along your tipsy adventure.
Thank you!

Looking forward to reading more.
Looking forward to having you along!

KARI! I'm so happy you started this!!! I can't wait to follow along...:love:
JENNY!!! I'm so happy to have you here and even happier to see you in 2 weeks!!!!

Following along! :wave2:
Always good to have you here!

Very excited for another one of your reports! Love the picture on Space Mountain!
Thanks so much. There are many, many more space mountain pics to come. Its the only ride where we all know where the camera is.

Yay! Can't wait to read all about your trip
Hey there married lady. Thanks for joining me again!

Yay, can't wait to hear all about it! :-)
Yay, can't wait to have you along again!

Can't wait to read all about it!!! :yay:
Thank you

I’m not sure my liver can take another of your dining reports but let’s see........
If my liver made it through the trip I'm gonna vote you can make it. But if not I hear milk thistle helps :drinking1

Yay! Looking forward to your latest report!

Ready for the booze!
You and me both :drinking1:drinking1:drinking1

I'm here and only slightly late!!! You were there right after I left so I'll just pretend your report was an add-on to mine!!

Can't wait to hear all about it!

:cool1::cool1:

Yay! Following along.

Let's do this!:drinking1:woohoo:
Let's :drinking1:drinking1:drinking1 indeed!

Your family keeps getting cuter!
Thank you! I'm kinda partial to them myself :-)

A new follower!!!! Can’t wait!!
Always happy to have someone new jump on the tipsy train!

I don't know you but you guys look ok, so guess I'll follow along.........:love2:
There better be mushrooms!
I don't know you either, but not sure I can say the same. I may need to ban you along with the mushrooms :P

Following too. Wheres the list? Show me where you're going to be eating. I need to know. Need being the key word here you understand?
Need? Need something you say? :P

Quick teaser....Morimoto, Raglan Road, Jiko, Sanaa, Hoop Dee Doo, Via Napoli, Nomads, California Grill....and lots more.

Need fulfilled?

Hello, Roomie! So happy I stumbled upon this this morning…I am woefully behind in reading everyone else's reports, so naturally I need to start reading a new one!

Can't wait to read more!
Stumbled you say? What do ya know that is my middle name :drinking1

Thanks for checking in even if you are behind. I can't believe our trip is only 2 weeks away!!!

Anything with the word tipsy in it must be good....following along :-)
Always glad to have someone so wise join along :drinking1

Ready to follow along!

Joining in for the craic, of which I’m sure there’ll be plenty as always on your oh so sober adventures! :rotfl2::rotfl2:
I LOVE your tipsy dining reports and can’t wait to hear more !:thumbsup2
And what do ya know, I love your CRAIC!!! Looking forward to having you along again and teaching me new vocabulary along the way :love:

This sounds fun! I'm in!
Welcome!!! It was certainly fun for me. Hopefully it will be for everyone else.

Casey did the 5K?? Alright Casey - you, me, Princess 10K in 2021. Ready, set, maybe we should eat something first.
She says she'll meet you at the starting line after she finishes her dole whip :-)

I’m in! Can’t wait for another fantastic adventure!
Thanks for joining me again!

Attempting to stay caught up ;)
Shouldn't be a problem as I'm sure I'll do nothing but stay behind :-)

Looking forward to your next adventure!
Looking forward to you joining me again :drinking1

Can’t wait to read! I just got back from my own Tipsy Adventure, and I definitely followed some of your recommendations.
Awesome!!! Are you going to write about it????

Yes! Can't wait to get this party started!
Party hopefully commencing this weekend.

She's back! Yeehah! Now my withdrawal symptoms will disappear!

Can't wait for the Tipsy Tenth party to start!

:jumping1:
Always good to have you here. Hopefully we can snap you out of that withdrawal in no time!

I am HERE!! But I'm on page 3, bah. But can't wait to hear all about it!! Especially our excursion to MK in the pouring rain. Because we're cray cray like that.
Not only are you HERE but you will literally be HERE!!! Cray Cray together we be! And only 2 more weeks until more.

YAY!!!!! I've been waiting for your next dining report. They are the best!!!!
Oh, thank you so much. Hopefully this one won't disappoint (though stick with me cause the dining is gonna start s-l-o-w

Yeah! I've been waiting for this! Happy Birthday Casey!
Thank you!!! I cannot believe she is 8 already

Following along!

Can't wait to hear about your adventures!
Thank you! Hopefully I'll really get started this weekend.

Cutest picture of Casey and I remember reading your first report!
You are one of the few who has been here since the beginning! Always so wonderful to have you join in.

Week long birthday celebrations are the only way to go!
Especially when they are really 10 days :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!