A trip full of Triple Stay / Annual Pass / VIPassholder Fun - A Late Feb/Early March Trip

Who doesn't need a little nyquil vodka at 9 am. You give me Mom goals :drinking1
I know it was early but I really wanted to try it. I was kind of surprised they were even offering it that early! But hey, I was on vacation!

Hoping maybe we can pull of a few in August though so we can rest when its the heat of the afternoon.
This is probably our plan for August for sure!

I just love your trip reports!!
Thank you so much!!! I love sharing our trips, it helps pass the time between trips.

So glad we got to see each other again last week, just wish it were longer!!
I know! We need to figure out a weekend when we come up there.

Mm yes, I've had this and I do NOT agree with Andy lol.
Andy just doesn't understand...

Your breakfast looks delish! My plan was to grab breakfast from there while we waited for Woody and Jessie. Unfortunately, it was raining that morning.
Oh no! I hope that eventually they will build a proper place for Woody and Jessie to meet. They are just standing out in the blazing sun (or rain in your case).

Happy Saturday Everyone!!!

I feel like it has been forever since I have had a Saturday where I was able to sit down, drink my morning coffee and write a post! I am going to try and continue on with my trip!

Day Three: Toy Story Mania

I left us off heading into Toy Story Mania. We literally got in that line before the steam of regular day guests. It was perfect timing. And I would say for anyone looking to hit Toy Story Mania and Alien's during Extra Magic hours, I think it is def doable!

We headed into the line with 3/4 full cups of iced coffee and adult lemonade, totally thinking we had time to finish them. But we got in line and I quickly realized that we were going to be getting on the ride fairly quickly. So, we were walking through the que, I had my phone in one hand trying to snap pictures of all the fun stuff and my drink in the other trying to drink my drink.

Peter Pan View Finder
We really enjoyed the line, we have always done fast pass for this ride, so we never really saw all of the good stuff.

Draw Four
I said to the girls that, that is the best card in Uno. They asked why and I said I would never reveal my secrets!

Etch-a-Sketch
I could have stood there and watched the etch-a-sketch for awhile. I loved it. the girls were a little less impressed by it.

Etch-a-Sketch

Etch-a-Sketch

Buzz Lightyear Drawing
See how excitied they were to take a picture? I do get sad that this wasn't here when they were little. They would have lost there minds in this land back in the day.

Mr. Potatoe Head
Since we had never gone through the regular line before. I didn't even know Mr. Potatoe Head talked!

Mr. Potatoe Head

Mr. Potatoe Head
We tried to get a photo with him but not hold up the line... It is not the greatest. This was the only place where we waitied, was people stopping to watch and get photos. That and the area where you pick up your glasses. Otherwise we were constantly moving.

they sent us to what I assume is the fast pass track / the new 3rd track area. I just loved the theming in this room! You really felt like you were toy size!

Andy's Room Door
Andy's Room Door was cracked open for us toys to squeeze through.

Andy's Room Light Swithc
And you can see he was plugging in things without a parent's supervision!

Andy's Room Dresser
His Dresser

Tinker Toys
And bed.

And soon enough we were next to ride! A foot photo ala @Cloe Colton!

Morgan and I rode together and Andy and Gwen rode together.
Alien Car
I told Morgan our "plan" to beat them, was to NOT do the practice section to save our energy!

And it worked!
Scores Ariella-Morgan
My score is on the left and Morgan's on the right. Morgan was super excitied to get Beaver and to be so close in score to me.

Scores Gwen-Andy
And then Gwen is on the left and Andy on the right. Morgan was even more excitied that she beat Andy!

We always love Toy Story Mania. We usually only get to ride once a trip. Which is a bummer but always fun. We made our way out the very long exit walkway.

Barrel of Monkeys

Popscicle Wall
The girls didn't want to take a picture in front of the popscicle wall. So, we just had them take a picture of us instead. I look very hot already!

Straw Pole
This might have been my favorite thing in the whole land, I just loved that the pole was a straw! I don't know, it be just me but I thought it was amazing. Ha!

It was time for us to leave Toy Story Land for awhile. We had our first fast pass to get to! By now, the land was crowded!!!! But I will also say, that the line for Slinky Dog had retracted into the regular que. No one was waiting under those umbrellas anymore.

Andy's shoe Print
Morgan noticed the giant Andy footprint all by herself! I was so proud! I tried to get a photo of it, which proved to be fairly difficult to do.

Popscicle Stick Bench I also really loved all of the benches and fences. I made Gwen take a picture on this bench as we were leaving. But I think my favorite bench was the one with piece of wooden train track.

We had time before our fast pass, so we decided to check out the new Incredibles area. Andy needed to use the restroom, so while we waited, we checked out the photo opt area.

Gwen Incredible
One of the girls was up for the photo op and one wasn't... You take a guess which was which...

Gwen strong

Violet Sign
This is the best I got of Morgan.

Gwen LOVED this area. Once she discovered the Jack Jacks. She wanted to find all of his path.

Jack jack Hole

Gwen following Jack Jack
Gwen found a good starting point and started tracking Jack Jack.

Jack jack Wall Mark
Saucier[/url]

Jack Jacks!
She found them!!

Andy came out of the bathroom and Gwen needed to do everything she just did to show Andy.
jack Jack Fire Streaks
And then she realized that these tracks were Jack Jack running on fire. She nearly lost her mind!

Jack Jack up top
Gwen loved the area. We loved it. I know it wasn't much but it is nice to have the area. and was fun to explore!

Up next, we try our first num num cookie and meet a fashion designer.

I love TSM, the queue is amazing, so fun!

It was really nice to meet you and your family, hopefully we will have time to say Hi again in August. I’m excited to stay at YC again!

I love TSM, the queue is amazing, so fun!

It was really nice to meet you and your family, hopefully we will have time to say Hi again in August. I’m excited to stay at YC again!
It was so nice to meet you as well!

Ok, so when are you there in August? We are there August 17th - 24th. With us checking into the Yacht Club on the 21st. Andi will be with you right? She can talk to Gwen about Rock Climbing!

But we got Gwen up and they checked out there Tinkerbell Gifts.

Cute shirts. I like your theme.

We managed to get out of the room at 7:30 but just missed a bus by a minute or two. We waited till almost 8:00 to get the next bus.

That's always my fear, that I will just miss a bus and have to wait a long time.

This was the girls first look at the area. So, we tried not to just rush to a ride.

I've never seen it and can't wait.

40414947823_3f44e8a14a.jpg

Nice family picture. I love all the bright colors.

Andy requested his picture in front of the temp wall right by Aliens' cause you know, it's his name...

Perfect!

I love the Alien in the claw! We enjoyed the ride, for sure. I feel like the Mader version in California Adventure whipped more but I am not sure. It is a fun ride but not mind blowing, you know?

I want to try & ride this first thing too but DH wants ride it at night with the lights.

This looks so cute and good. We need to try this.

We really enjoyed the line, we have always done fast pass for this ride, so we never really saw all of the good stuff.

I want to do this some day. We always use the FP line too.

See how excitied they were to take a picture? I do get sad that this wasn't here when they were little. They would have lost there minds in this land back in the day.

It's so sad when our little ones start getting older and aren't as impressed.

Mr. Potatoe Head
We tried to get a photo with him but not hold up the line... It is not the greatest. This was the only place where we waitied, was people stopping to watch and get photos. That and the area where you pick up your glasses. Otherwise we were constantly moving.

Nice! I think we may have seen him once. I see that drink is almost done.

they sent us to what I assume is the fast pass track / the new 3rd track area. I just loved the theming in this room! You really felt like you were toy size!

Me too. I think this is the new track. We had it once.

I told Morgan our "plan" to beat them, was to NOT do the practice section to save our energy!

And it worked!

Gotta try this too!

Popscicle Wall
The girls didn't want to take a picture in front of the popscicle wall. So, we just had them take a picture of us instead. I look very hot already!

Cute pictures. Is this wall a thing now?

One of the girls was up for the photo op and one wasn't... You take a guess which was which...

Morgan's getting older.

Gwen LOVED this area. Once she discovered the Jack Jacks. She wanted to find all of his path.

I want to do this too. I'm glad she enjoyed it.

Nice! I think we may have seen him once. I see that drink is almost done.
Yup. I wasn't wasting that bad boy. It really isn't very strong either, which is fine. Andy had to dump half of his iced coffee since he didn't listen to me when I said you probably need to drink that fast.

Cute pictures. Is this wall a thing now?
I think it is, but it's on the way out of the ride, so I don't think it is quiet as popular are some other ones.

Morgan's getting older.
I know... :( But she wasn't a big picture person even when she was younger. So, I shouldn't be suprised. Plus it gets Andy and I in the pictures more, so that is a positive.

Here is our cheat sheet for the day. (Which by the way, I didn't make for this past trip, and I missed them so much! I can never remember what time our fast passes are)
I love those cheat sheets! Do you have a program for them?

We actually crossed over the Slinky Dog Line to get a picture with the photopass CM.
Lovely picture!

I think I thought I was going to take pictures of all of the ceilings.... You can guess whether that happened with other rides or not.
Cute!
Andy and I split the Breakfast Bowl.
Breakfast Bowl
Hearty portion of Potato Barrels smothered in Smoked Brisket Country Gravy, Scrambled Eggs and a sprinkling of Green Onions

This was SOOOOOO good! The gravy was delish, the tots were cooked , yum! Morgan had a little as well.

Cold Brew Joffrey's Coffee® - French Roast
Artisan Roasted Coffee Beans blended with flavors of Chocolate with a Smoky finish featuring Joffrey's Coffee® perfectly steeped in water at cool temperatures for an extended period of time to create a smooth cup of Cold Brew Coffee
I also ordered Andy an Iced Coffee since we left the room so quickly , he didn't have time for a coffee.

I decided to try soemthing else...
it looks delish!

Grown-Up's Lemonade
Three Olives Cherry Vodka, odwalla® All-Natural Lemonade and Black Cherry Purée

I loved it. Andy did not, he said it tasted like NyQuil. But he doesn't like anything cherry flavored...
Great choice!

I could have stood there and watched the etch-a-sketch for awhile. I loved it. the girls were a little less impressed by it.
I would love the etch a sketch too!

Cute! I missed this when I went through the FP entrance.

Gwen loved the area. We loved it. I know it wasn't much but it is nice to have the area. and was fun to explore!
This is great! I love how excited Gwen is to explore everything. :)

It's funny : I keep waiting for one of the girls to become anti picture, but it hasn't happened yet .I guess we shall see.

I was pleasantly surprised by the incredibles area, too. It's not a huge attraction, but it's worth a stop for the kids.

Glad you got to enjoy the TSMM queue but still have a short wait That's the way to do it!

All the details in TSL are so perfect! I love the Grown-up's lemonade! I mobile ordered it last year in August when my sister and I were in a super long line for Woody and Jessie and it was life saving lol

Draw Four
I said to the girls that, that is the best card in Uno. They asked why and I said I would never reveal my secrets!
Uno is one of our favorite family games. In fact we are headed to a brewery for Mothers Day today and the promise of Uno (and root beer) are about the only thing keeping the complaining to a dull roar.

Buzz Lightyear Drawing
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: What do you know, I often get the exact same face.

Alien Car
Great tip! I'll have to use that one to see if I could actually beat Jason.

Andy's shoe Print
Morgan noticed the giant Andy footprint all by herself! I was so proud! I tried to get a photo of it, which proved to be fairly difficult to do.
I had no idea on all of these little details they have in the area. I'm usually so in need of shade I don't look around much. We'll definitely need to be more observant.

Jack Jacks!
She found them!!
Speaking of observant I thought they just did a meet and greet. I had no idea there was stuff to look at down there. Now on the list too!

This is great! I love how excited Gwen is to explore everything. :)
It's nice when they do get that kind of excitied again.

I love those cheat sheets! Do you have a program for them?
My husband set them up in PPT. I can send you one, if you want. Just message me. We just do google searches for images and update our info over time.

It's funny : I keep waiting for one of the girls to become anti picture, but it hasn't happened yet .I guess we shall see.
The odds one will eventually. But your girls are young still.

I love the Grown-up's lemonade! I mobile ordered it last year in August when my sister and I were in a super long line for Woody and Jessie and it was life saving lol
Sounds a perfect way to wait in that line!

Uno is one of our favorite family games. In fact we are headed to a brewery for Mothers Day today and the promise of Uno (and root beer) are about the only thing keeping the complaining to a dull roar.
Nice! Yeah, we are headed to an early lunch later and they already both moaned a little.

Speaking of observant I thought they just did a meet and greet. I had no idea there was stuff to look at down there. Now on the list too!
It's really easy to not see alot of it with all the people in the area. I just hope we can see all the amazing details that will be in Galaxy's Edge. That is going to be packed!

Day Three: Darling...

When we were in the Incredibles area, we saw that Edna Mode didn't have much of a line and we still had some time before our first fast pass. So, I suggested we grab a Num Num Cookie and get in line. The girls didn't want to. Morgan just wanted to go to our next ride, but we would have just sat there waiting. So, we over ruled her.

We got in line here:
Bakery
Which was really only a couple people.

And got one of these beauties!
Num Num Cookie

We split it 4 ways, it was suprisingly hard to cut, of course we were cutting it with a plastic knife. But it was served warm and was soft inside. It was good. I mean it was a chocolate Cookie... but it was good.

With cookie divided and in hand we headed into the line. It said 30 minutes but it really didn't look like it would be that long.

We had fun checking out the stuff that was in the line. (Which this was the old location to meet Woody & Buzz) And it is SMALL!!

But first we had to check our cridentials...

First Scan your hands...
Untitled
Untitled

Then punch in that important code! (Keep it secret!)
Untitled
Untitled

And then of course your eye scan!
Untitled

They had all of the costumes that Edna Mode designed in the area, which was fun to check out.
Untitled

Untitled
I could def use Mrs. Incredible Stretching ability. No such luck.

Untitled

It was hard to get some of the costumes in pictures, there was a lot of glare for whatever reason.

But we only waited about 10-15 minutes before it was our turn to meet Edna.
Untitled

Hollywood Studios_Chewie Family_03
Andy made a comment to Edna that Gwen liked Capes. Which Edna shook her finger and Gwen. You can see Gwen is holdering her hands out like "Thanks a lot DAD!"

Untitled
I just realized in this one, Gwen is mid jump. Too cute!

After meeting Edna, we headed over to Rock'n Rollercoaster to use our fast pass. We watched a tiny bit of the March of the First Order as we passed but kept moving.
Untitled

The CM out front asked to measure Gwen for good measure. He said they were doing audits lately, and he just wanted to be sure. She grew ALOT from last year! She was clear by alot!

Untitled
Ready to ride!

Gwen was a little nervous to ride this time. Now that she knew what to expect. But she rode and we had fun. I like Rock'n Rollercoaster but my head bangs back and forth sometimes and it gives me a headache. One time is enough for me.

After our ride on Rock'n Rollercoaster, we headed BACK to Toy Storyland to finally ride Slinky Dog!

We walked slowly, as it was getting hot!

Untitled
We passed some street performers! We kind of watched as we walked.

We stopped and watched all of the Star Wars Show folks walk back towards the Launch Bay.
Untitled
Darth Vedar!

We got over there a 5 minutes before our time. We just stood to the side and waited for the time to open up. We ended up waiting a little longer than our window, as they blocked off the are to let standby folks cross over from the over flow line into the regular line.

Untitled
I loved the plastic guy to measure your height. And made Gwen stand next to it. She loved this idea!

Untitled
Morgan was more into this, some how...

Untitled
And then of course, to not be over shadowed, Gwen got into the action.

The Fast Pass Que area has a few cute things in it, which was nice.
Untitled

Untitled
I loved the giant fence! It really made it feel like you were in Andy's backyard. I hope they add one over by Galaxy's edge once it is done.

Untitled
This was Gwen's favorite! Why? You will need to read the disclaimer at the bottom...

Untitled
We didn't wait long in the Fast Pass line and were up in the main area soon enough.

Untitled
I loved the drawing, just wish some of the things in the drawing were in the ride. Maybe they will add the Shark later...

Untitled
And finally it was time for our ride on Slinky Dog!

Untitled
Ready to go again!

This was our first time on and it was lot of fun. So smooth! And lots of fun!

Untitled
The giant speak and say at the end is awsome!

Along with Squeezy himself!
Untitled

After our ride, we had some time before our lunch reservations, And Andy wanted to meet Chewie again. So we headed that way next.

Num Num Cookie

We split it 4 ways, it was suprisingly hard to cut, of course we were cutting it with a plastic knife. But it was served warm and was soft inside. It was good. I mean it was a chocolate Cookie... but it was good.
Num Num Yum Yum!!! I'm a sucker for a good, warm chocolate chip cookie so I'll have to be on the lookout for this.

Untitled
I could def use Mrs. Incredible Stretching ability. No such luck.
You can do it, stretch just a little more :P

What is Gwen doing/ Looks like she is playing ring around Edna mode :D

Gwen was a little nervous to ride this time. Now that she knew what to expect. But she rode and we had fun. I like Rock'n Rollercoaster but my head bangs back and forth sometimes and it gives me a headache. One time is enough for me.
Love your and Andys faces here!!! I'm with you on Rock n Roller Coaster. I'll ride it but it certainly isn't my favorite. We'll have to get Gwen to peer pressure Casey on this one. We got her on it once, but couldn't manage a second time

Ooo I want to try that cookie!

Looks like a fun meet with Edna Mode.

RNRC gives me a headache sometimes too but I always seem to forget about it and ride it anyway lol.

That's so cute!! :) Definitely a must photo-stop!

LOL these faces are amazing!

That was one of the cutest details!! Our tour guide pointed it out as we entered Toy Story land. Love that your girls noticed on their own. Such excellent little trip reporters they will be some day! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter