A trip full of Triple Stay / Annual Pass / VIPassholder Fun - A Late Feb/Early March Trip

Just now joining in. I love that the girls are contributing to the TR.
I'm with you on Rockin' Roller coaster. It gives me a headache too. And I hate that because I love coasters.

Wow what a great morning in Hollywood Studios! Awesome that you were able to hit all of the rides in one morning. I love the feet photo at TSM! haha

The Edna Mode M&G looked super fun! You can just tell Gwen is super excited and enjoyed it! Thats so funny that Andy threw her under the bus over the capes :rotfl:

I completely forgot about the Jack Jack on the wall in the Incredibles section!! I need to get a photo with that haha

The breakfast bowl at Woody's is soooo good!!

Sounds like a good morning in TSL! I loved that Gwen loved all the Jack Jacks- it is a cute little area! Cute pics with Edna Mode!

I agree about RnR- I always get a headache! And your face looks similar to mine every time :rotfl2: Gwen looks so serious!!

Glad you had fun on SDD!

The girls didn't want to. Morgan just wanted to go to our next ride, but we would have just sat there waiting. So, we over ruled her.

Parents rule!

We had fun checking out the stuff that was in the line.

The line does look interesting.

46429391685_d697023d78.jpg

So much going on in this picture!

I loved the plastic guy to measure your height. And made Gwen stand next to it. She loved this idea!

Glad she played along in the end.

This was our first time on and it was lot of fun. So smooth! And lots of fun!

We're really looking forward to riding this for the first time.

What a fun Hollywood Studios morning! It looks like you guys had a great time :)
Thanks! I was def pleased with what we were able to get done!

I ended up just holding mine and making the girls take turns taking bites so that we didn't all end up covered in melted chocolate.
Yup! We made good use of the wet ones that I had in my bag after!

What is Gwen doing/ Looks like she is playing ring around Edna mode :D
I am not really sure... probably just excitied to meet Edna.

Love your and Andys faces here!!! I'm with you on Rock n Roller Coaster. I'll ride it but it certainly isn't my favorite. We'll have to get Gwen to peer pressure Casey on this one. We got her on it once, but couldn't manage a second time
It seems fair... Peer pressure to eat new foods and peer pressure to ride certain rides..

Also, I forgot to mention that Andy made that face on purpose... Mine is all real!

Num Num Yum Yum!!! I'm a sucker for a good, warm chocolate chip cookie so I'll have to be on the lookout for this.
We had the Key Lime Pie on a stick later, and I liked that better, even with the white chocolate outside is a little too think.

RNRC gives me a headache sometimes too but I always seem to forget about it and ride it anyway lol.
Glad I am not the only one.

Following along x
Thanks for Following Along!!!

Such excellent little trip reporters they will be some day! :)
Yup. I told Gwen today, that one day she will have to plan me a surprise disney trip. She said OK!

Hi Ariella! I'm joining in. I've read some of your reports but I don't think I've ever commented. We met briefly outside of Sci Fi on Saturday 5/4. I was with Jackie (@missjackiemcg ). And also during the epic drink/eat around WS later that day.
It was good to meet you as well! It was a whirl-win of a weekend for sure! So many people to meet.

Just now joining in. I love that the girls are contributing to the TR.
Thanks for following along! I am not sure how far into the trip they got but it def has been interesting to hear there side of things.

! Thats so funny that Andy threw her under the bus over the capes :rotfl:
Andy did this a couple times, and the girls almost refused to do any more meet and greets... opps.
I agree about RnR- I always get a headache! And your face looks similar to mine every time :rotfl2: Gwen looks so serious!!
Ha! I know, mine looks the same each time. I can't change it!

Glad she played along in the end.
Nothing like a little sybling rivalery!

So much going on in this picture!
Ha! I forgot to mention, that Andy made this face on purpose. Meanwhile, that is just my face on the ride.. sigh.

Finally caught up!

Andy requested his picture in front of the temp wall right by Aliens' cause you know, it's his name...
I love it! Totally fits!

There was some spinny looking things that the girls tried to turn but I don't think they worked. Just looked like you could.
Really a missed opportunity for a fun, interactive queue!

We headed into the line with 3/4 full cups of iced coffee and adult lemonade, totally thinking we had time to finish them. But we got in line and I quickly realized that we were going to be getting on the ride fairly quickly. So, we were walking through the que, I had my phone in one hand trying to snap pictures of all the fun stuff and my drink in the other trying to drink my drink.
They must have inflated the time due to knowing they would get a crowd of people about to join the line?

We really enjoyed the line, we have always done fast pass for this ride, so we never really saw all of the good stuff.
I think they now are doing something interactive with Stinky Pete and the Disney Play App?

Andy's Room Door was cracked open for us toys to squeeze through.
I didn’t even notice that when we rode it!

And then Gwen is on the left and Andy on the right. Morgan was even more excitied that she beat Andy!
Nice job! My friend also told me that on the last screen (when you are hitting the bullseye a bunch of times) to both aim for the same one so it will increase in value faster!

I also really loved all of the benches and fences. I made Gwen take a picture on this bench as we were leaving. But I think my favorite bench was the one with piece of wooden train track.
I think the popsicle benches came from A Bugs Land in DCA. I just know they appeared after that land started to be demoed.

Your approach to DHS EMH sounded really successful. It's good to read that going on ASSaucers first then heading to TSMM worked, I think that's the way I'm going to approach my TSL time.

Your breakfast at Woody's Lunch Box looked really good!

Fun Edna Mode pictures, and I love the little Jack-Jack features out on the sidewalk. How fun.

I think the popsicle benches came from A Bugs Land in DCA. I just know they appeared after that land started to be demoed.
Sneaky... We didn't fully explore Bugs Land when we were there, just kind of walked through it.

Nice job! My friend also told me that on the last screen (when you are hitting the bullseye a bunch of times) to both aim for the same one so it will increase in value faster!
Oh!! That is a good one too! And one I can remember!

They must have inflated the time due to knowing they would get a crowd of people about to join the line?
Yeah, they probably switch the time to that every day as the park opens. Which kind of bothers me. You know there will be people who will be disapointed when they get there and see the time. It can't go up that fast! Right?

Your approach to DHS EMH sounded really successful. It's good to read that going on ASSaucers first then heading to TSMM worked, I think that's the way I'm going to approach my TSL time.
I def think it the way to go. Aliens has a much slower load, so it will build a wait time faster than TSM. I do think that on most days Aliens isn't getting too too high. People are smart enough that it isn' t a ride to wait really long periods of time for. I would even say, you could probably ride TSM, hop over to Aliens, and then back to TSM for one more ride before it gets too too busy. You got Slinky Dog fast passes right?

Happy Sunday Everyone! We have had a busy weekend of nothing. Lots of spring cleaning!

Day Three: Some people are worth Melting For (Even if they are being Crabby)

We got off of Slinky Dog around 11:10 and we had lunch reservations at 12:30 at Sci-Fi. So, we had a little bit of time to do something before then. Andy wanted to meet Chewbacca again, as the last time we did, Gwen was still tramatized by meeting Darth Vedar and wouldn't say hello. So, we headed over to The Launch Bay.

They had hung up Star Wars Resistance Cartoon banners. The girls LOVED the Rebels series, so we have been watching the Resistance. But it isn't nearly as good. BUt they still insisted that I take pictures of all of the banners.

Untitled
Kaz is the main character and kind of awkard teen spy...

Untitled
Tora is a pilot also. And probably the girls favorite.

Untitled
Tam is questionable as to where her alience lies... So we are not sure if we like her or not...

Untitled
And of coruse BB8...

Once inside, it said Chewy had a 25 minute wait. We had the time, so we got in line. It was more like 15-20 minutes to wait. We played the trivia that they have in that area. It is hard trivia!

There is also the helmets and lightsaber to look at as well.
Untitled
I will spare you all the photos I took, cause they look the same as last time. But Ashoka is THE best one...

Untitled
As the Storm Troopers were coming in "to rest" they did a whole little thing about a rebel hiding in the line area. It was funny. Although my children don't like it, so I am not sure how they are going to like Galaxy's Edge...

Untitled
Our meet with Chewy was much more successful this time around. (much more... great english!)

Untitled
Andy spoke "Wookie" to Chewy and they got there man hug on... (not sure what my face is all about but ok)

Untitled
No crying this time!!!

I think this is also when Andy told Chewie that Gwen Would Rather Kiss a Wookie. And Gwen got SUPER embarassed
Hollywood Studios_Chewie Family_03

Untitled
Gwen and Andy got there blue milk photo on the way out. We also checked out the gift shop on the way out.

We still had time, so I said we might be able to get a ride on Star Tours before lunch, so we headed that way. But then while we were walking I saw that Olaf only had 5 minute wait. So, I suggested that we do that instead. Gwen was up for it but of course Morgan wasn't.. But we overrulled her and got in line.

This sent Morgan into a downward spiral. We had full on pre-teen/teen hormonal crying in line. I knew she was hot, hungry and tired. She slowly got over it. There was a toddler in front of us who was acting EXTREMELY badly. And then bam! she was out like a light! It was total over tired behavior and then crashed. She of course was dead asleep when they got there turn to meet Olaf.

The line wasn't long at all and we were inside son to meet Olaf.
Untitled
Everybody got Warm Hugs!

It was about 12:15 once we were done meeting Olaf. So, I said we should just head over and check in for lunch. We were all hungry.

I checked us in, and they said we would probably be seated at our reservation time. They also said that we could wait over in the Baseline Taphouse area. So, we walked over there to see if we could get a seat. It was busy but we were able to grab 2 seats, and had the crabby crab rest her feet. Andy and I debated grabbing a drink while we waited but decided to just wait till we got seated.

I got a text right at 12:30 and we headed back in.
We were brought to our car and got a fairly good spot.
Sci-Fi Drive Inn
I love this restaurant but the rest of my family is kind of meh on it...

Drive Inn

Mommy's Glow Drink
I started with a
Magical Star Cocktail
X-Fusion Organic Mango and Passion Fruit Liqueur, Parrot Bay Coconut Rum, Pineapple Juice, and a souvenir Multicolored Glow Cube

I really just wanted a glow cube, as this seems like the best restaurant to have one. The drink was good but nothing amazing.

Morgan ordered a Chocolate Milk Shake, no picture as she was sitting in the row in front of me. And Gwen had hit Hangry levels by now, and refused to pic a drink at first. I am pretty sure Andy ordered an Orange Blossom Beer. (also no proof) But Orange Blossom Beer is VERY good! Highly recommend!

In an effort to curb the Hangry drivers... we ordered Onion Rings as an app.

Refreshments

Tom & Jerry
The onion rings and some milk shake helped Morgan's mood.

We ordered our main meals.

Gwen went with Chicken Fingers, and I went ahead and ordered her one of the kid specialty drinks, so she would get a glow cube as well.
Gwen's chicken was chicken fingers. I think she ate more Fries than chicken. But it def improved her mood once she got the food in her belly.

Morgan went with an adult Cheese Burger with NOTHING on it and fries.
I told her to def get the adult one, as the kid one would likely be too small and over cooked. She liked it, she doesn't like anything on her burger other than cheese and bun, oh and nice and red. And they delivered on this. (You would be surprised how hard this is to get sometimes)

Andy got the Turkey Sandwich.
Oven-roasted Turkey Sandwich
House-brined Herb-roasted Turkey served on a Fresh-baked Multigrain Croissant with Bacon, lettuce, Vine-ripened Marinated Tomatoes, and Cilantro-Avocado Aïoli
He said it was good. I want to say it was actual carved Turkey. (I think I used my phone flashlight to check)

I ordered the Fried Green Tomato, Pimento Cheese Burger. (It was the specialty burger of the day)
This was really good but very messy, especially in the dark.

I ordered a second specialty drink as well.... The second, (kind of) so Morgan would get a glow cube as well. I mean I am THAT kind of mom. I will make sacrafices for my kids.

Old Movie

Lunch here was good. It is always so nice to sit in the dark. Nice and relaxing. Maybe sometimes too relaxing... (@Lesley Wake)

We hit the bathrooms on the way out and headed to Star Tours FINALLY!

Day Three: Star Tours and Pool Time

So, we FINALLY were headed to Star Tours after lunch. The wait time was low but still used our fast passes first. Since it was towards the end of the window of time. We checked to see if the wait was still low when we came out, and it was, so we got in line to ride again.

Star Tours

Star Tours
Ready to ride the first time!

While inline I tried to see if I could get us another Slinky Dog fast pass. But didn't have any luck. While in line, we discussed that it was time to head back to the hotel and swim. We had pretty much done everything we wanted to do.

Ewok Village

Star Tours Gwen
Ready to ride the 2nd time!

Both Star Tours rides were great but the girls weren't pick as the spy either time.

On the way out, the girls decided to get there one thing. Morgan found a small BB8 plush and Gwen found a snap Ewok braclet plush thing. With purchases made, we started to head out. We stopped in the store on the way our. I was looking for the Mickey Ice Cream Sandwich hat and/or sunglasses. I didnt' see either, but I grabbed a dole whip key chain instead.

And then we FINALLY headed out. And outside of the park, there was a small kiosk with BOTH hats and sunglasses! So, I got the Mickey Ice Cream Bar Hat and black and white mickey sunglasses.

And then for REAL we left! We walked to the bus area and sat down. There was a set of teens already waiting. They were actually really sweet. Morgan had taken out her book and started journalling again. And 2 of the girls commented that they did that as kids as well.

Morgan Journally on the ride back
A bus finally showed up and there wasn't too full, so we were able to spread out. Morgan continued her writing.

And once we finally got back, the girls continued there tradtion...
No Shoes Walk back

We actually decided to just relax in the room for awhile. We were all pretty tired from our late night out with dinner last night and getting up early. And according to the feet picture, it was 4:00! We ended up watching some of Toy Story. Man I love that movie!

Finally around 6:30 - 7:00, I said that we needed to go get something to eat. At first the girls didn't want to swim. So, we just all headed over tot he main area for food.

We ordered some food from the counter service Centertown Market. The new set up has one cental area to order and then they give you a pager to come pick up your food. It was pretty empty in there, so we had no issues with a long line or anything. But I don't know how it is at peek times.

Untitled
The new main area at this hotel is REALLY nice! It is a huge upgrade for the resort and def one of our favorite moderates now.

While waiting for the food we went into the gift shop. I wanted a resort mug, which I found! We discussed where to eat, by the pool or back in the room. And of course the girls decided that they wanted to swim after all.

So, we made a plan for me to go back and get the girls suits while they ate dinner, as the pool closed at 8:00 PM. This was the big bummer of the trip. The pools were only open from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM in Feb. Another hour at night would have been nice.

Once we got our food, Andy went to find a table with the girls and I walked back to the room. By the time I came back, the girls had devoured there food.

Untitled
Andy snapped this picture of the fountain as we were coming out of the food area.

Untitled
And then this one of me and the girls headed to the pool.

Morgan ordered the Liguine w/ Red Sauce and Meatballs.
Linguini Marinara and Meatball
Meatball on top of Linguini tossed in Olive Oil, Marinara Sauce and Pecorino Romano Cheese served with a Focaccia Breadstick
I have no picture of this because Morgan seriously devoured this while I was gone! It was the adult serving and apparently hit the spot for her.

Gwen went with the Deep Dish Pizza.
Three-Cheese Pizza
Fresh-baked Deep-dish Crust spread with Olive Oil and Marinara topped with Provolone, Parmesan and Pecorino Romano Cheeses
I also have no picture of this because she ate it before I came back. It also was an adult serving but again hit the spot. I want to say there was som left over and I had a bit. All be it cold and already half eaten but I think it was decent.

The girls went to the bathroom to change into there bathing suits, and Andy went to the pool bar, Banana Cabana for drinks for us.

Pool Drink
I asked Andy to get me:
Bourbon Breeze

Bulleit Bourbon with Cranberry, Pomegranate and Lime Juices topped with Fever Tree Ginger Beer

I am not a big bourbon drinker but I am a sucker for ginger beer drinks. It was really good.

Andy went with a Berry Shandy:
Berry Shandy

The girls swam while we enjoyed our dinner.
Andy ordered the
Spicy Tuna Wrap*
Tuna Saku, Red Bell Pepper, Carrot, Mango, Napa Cabbage, Baby Spinach with a Vinaigrette and Jerk Marinade wrapped in a Wheat Tortilla
Tuna Wrap

He said it was really good. The tuna was fresh. And the wrap as a whole was nice and light. He did say that it wasn't spicy enough.

I decided to try one of the bowls:
Create-Your-Own Dinner Bowl
Choose a Protein, Base and Sauce to create a treasured dinner bowl.
Yuca Hash
I think I went with Jerk Chicken with greens and a cilantro dressing.

This also was really good. The Jerk Chicken was VERY spicy, which I liked. But if you don't like spice DON'T get the Jerk Chicken. It also was light as I got the mixed greens, which was kale and spring lettuce.

I have to say we were very happy with the counter service here! And I look forward to having it again in December. They gave us plastic metal looking silverware and the napkins were thicker than normal. It was all just very nice for counter service at a moderate hotel.

The girls swam right up till 8, when they closed the pool. And we headed back to the room to get to bed at a reasonable time.

Caribean Beach View
This resort is really beautiful at night.

Untitled
Gwen took no time to be asleep with her new friend.

And that wraps up our Day Three!

Up next, Day Four, Animal Kingdom!

I was far behind, but not as far as I thought! I liked one post then saw I'd already commented, LOL!!

Andy
Andy requested his picture in front of the temp wall right by Aliens' cause you know, it's his name...

Ah! Perfect

We got off the ride and I clicked "I'm Here" on our mobile order

i don't know if I realized they had mobile ordering here! if I did know, i forgot - i'm filing this info away in my disney brain!!

We tried to get a photo with him but not hold up the line..

we've done the same. it can be a struggle b/c everyone is trying to do the same, or the line will speed up

I just loved that the pole was a straw!

the details in this land were out of this world, I was so impressed with all of it. I kept saying, "look! look!" and the kids were like, "mom. we see it." :rotfl:

Gwen loved the area.

Her jack jack tracking was so cute.

i love this photo. The girls look so calm, lol!!!

(not sure what my face is all about but ok)

I have so many pictures where I question this too!

I really just wanted a glow cube

I relate to this! I plan to get the drink at Nomad Lounge that comes with the glow lotus JUST b/c i want the glow lotus

Andy ordered the
Spicy Tuna Wrap*
Tuna Saku, Red Bell Pepper, Carrot, Mango, Napa Cabbage, Baby Spinach with a Vinaigrette and Jerk Marinade wrapped in a Wheat Tortilla
Tuna Wrap

He said it was really good. The tuna was fresh. And the wrap as a whole was nice and light. He did say that it wasn't spicy enough.

that looks good! i usually have the same complaint about spicy tuna - i've never had any spicy enough! Your jerk chicken bowl looked good too...that's where all the spice from the tuna went - they used it all up on the jerk chicken, haha

aw, look at that sweet baby

You guys had a full and busy day at DHS!!

Cute pics with Chewbacca and Olaf! I'm sorry the girls (especially Morgan) got hangry, but sounds like lunch cured that!

Sounds like a nice night at your resort, enjoying dinner and letting the girls swim!

As the Storm Troopers were coming in "to rest" they did a whole little thing about a rebel hiding in the line area. It was funny. Although my children don't like it, so I am not sure how they are going to like Galaxy's Edge...

I lover the Storm Troopers interaction with guest. It's one of our favorite memories from 2017 trip.

Andy spoke "Wookie" to Chewy and they got there man hug on..

Very cool for Andy.

(not sure what my face is all about but ok)

Did Chewy stink?

Another great family photo!

Love their expressions in this one. Two peas in a pod.

Morgan looks like she recovered pretty well from her dislike of your plan.

We haven't been here since 2002. I was thinking about adding it to our December trip. I'm glad you like it.

I ordered a second specialty drink as well.... The second, (kind of) so Morgan would get a glow cube as well. I mean I am THAT kind of mom. I will make sacrafices for my kids.

Oh the sacrifices Mothers make to keep the peace.

Both Star Tours rides were great but the girls weren't pick as the spy either time.

Bummer.

And then we FINALLY headed out. And outside of the park, there was a small kiosk with BOTH hats and sunglasses! So, I got the Mickey Ice Cream Bar Hat and black and white mickey sunglasses.

Yeah!

And then for REAL we left! We walked to the bus area and sat down. There was a set of teens already waiting. They were actually really sweet. Morgan had taken out her book and started journalling again. And 2 of the girls commented that they did that as kids as well.

Very cool interaction. I'm sure it helped Morgan want to continue.

So, we made a plan for me to go back and get the girls suits while they ate dinner, as the pool closed at 8:00 PM. This was the big bummer of the trip. The pools were only open from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM in Feb. Another hour at night would have been nice.

This was a bummer for us too in 2018. Our pools closed at 7!

aw, look at that sweet baby
I know, and I see the sweet babies rapidly slipping away!!!

I relate to this! I plan to get the drink at Nomad Lounge that comes with the glow lotus JUST b/c i want the glow lotus
Do they not do the lotus glow cubes at the stand over by Everest? I got mine there a couple trips back. I want to try Nomad's Lounge at some point.

Did Chewy stink?
He didn't stink, but he is stratchy...

Love their expressions in this one. Two peas in a po
That they are more of the time.

Morgan looks like she recovered pretty well from her dislike of your plan.
She really did, which is why I am sure is was pre-teen drama and tiredness.

We haven't been here since 2002. I was thinking about adding it to our December trip. I'm glad you like it.
It's def not one we would go to every trip. but We are not fans of most of those other sit down restaurants in HS.

Oh the sacrifices Mothers make to keep the peace.
Right?!? I mean I should get mother of the year. I will say, when I gave her the extra one, her face was priceless. So, It was worth it.

This was a bummer for us too in 2018. Our pools closed at 7!
7! YUCK!!!!

Untitled
Andy spoke "Wookie" to Chewy and they got there man hug on... (not sure what my face is all about but ok)
That's the Wookies in love face, didn't ya know?

Untitled
Gwen and Andy got there blue milk photo on the way out. We also checked out the gift shop on the way out.
Speaking of faces. Love this picture. We've seriously gotta get these girls in some sort of pose off. Though I'm fearful Andy and Jason may jump in :P

Sci-Fi Drive Inn
Maybe we can trade families. Mine love it so you can go with them, and I can go elsewhere with your family :D I like it and all, just prefer 50's and I can never get Jason there

I am pretty sure Andy ordered an Orange Blossom Beer. (also no proof) But Orange Blossom Beer is VERY good! Highly recommend!
Yum! One of my favs

Morgan went with an adult Cheese Burger with NOTHING on it and fries.
I told her to def get the adult one, as the kid one would likely be too small and over cooked. She liked it, she doesn't like anything on her burger other than cheese and bun, oh and nice and red. And they delivered on this. (You would be surprised how hard this is to get sometimes)
Go Morgan with the rare burger. We always order ours this way here, but I don't think we've ever gotten anything less than well done. Or of course maybe we just couldn't tell in the dark :confused3

The things we do. Of course I'm that Mom who orders things without glow cubes so I can hopefully pay less for it :P

The new main area at this hotel is REALLY nice! It is a huge upgrade for the resort and def one of our favorite moderates now.
You have me so excited to stay here. We were last there in November of 2017 and it was a literal war zone. I can't wait to see what they have done to it.

I have to say we were very happy with the counter service here! And I look forward to having it again in December. They gave us plastic metal looking silverware and the napkins were thicker than normal. It was all just very nice for counter service at a moderate hotel.
And good to hear the counter service options are good too. Not sure how much counter service we'll do, but I know we'll definitely try Sebastians!

We had fun checking out the stuff that was in the line. (Which this was the old location to meet Woody & Buzz) And it is SMALL!!
I love how interactive the queue is!

I just realized in this one, Gwen is mid jump. Too cute!
Great pictures!

Gwen was a little nervous to ride this time. Now that she knew what to expect. But she rode and we had fun. I like Rock'n Rollercoaster but my head bangs back and forth sometimes and it gives me a headache. One time is enough for me.
i know how you feel....I have to focus on really pushing my head back against the headrest or it gets banged around too much.

I loved the giant fence! It really made it feel like you were in Andy's backyard. I hope they add one over by Galaxy's edge once it is done.
The theming is so fun!

We got off of Slinky Dog around 11:10 and we had lunch reservations at 12:30 at Sci-Fi. So, we had a little bit of time to do something before then. Andy wanted to meet Chewbacca again, as the last time we did, Gwen was still tramatized by meeting Darth Vedar and wouldn't say hello. So, we headed over to The Launch Bay.
Chewie is a wonderful meet!

I think this is also when Andy told Chewie that Gwen Would Rather Kiss a Wookie. And Gwen got SUPER embarassed
Poor Gwen!

This sent Morgan into a downward spiral. We had full on pre-teen/teen hormonal crying in line. I knew she was hot, hungry and tired. She slowly got over it.
It is hard when they are tired and hungry.

I checked us in, and they said we would probably be seated at our reservation time. They also said that we could wait over in the Baseline Taphouse area. So, we walked over there to see if we could get a seat. It was busy but we were able to grab 2 seats, and had the crabby crab rest her feet. Andy and I debated grabbing a drink while we waited but decided to just wait till we got seated.
Just having a chance to sit and rest probably helped her feel a bit better.

Morgan ordered a Chocolate Milk Shake, no picture as she was sitting in the row in front of me. And Gwen had hit Hangry levels by now, and refused to pic a drink at first. I am pretty sure Andy ordered an Orange Blossom Beer. (also no proof) But Orange Blossom Beer is VERY good! Highly recommend!
That's my favourite beer to have at Sci-Fi!

Good thing you are not Canadian! Our burgers have to be cooked to 170 F....no red or pink allowed.

You are being a good momma!

While waiting for the food we went into the gift shop. I wanted a resort mug, which I found! We discussed where to eat, by the pool or back in the room. And of course the girls decided that they wanted to swim after all.

Once we got our food, Andy went to find a table with the girls and I walked back to the room. By the time I came back, the girls had devoured there food.
It really looks lovely!

The girls went to the bathroom to change into there bathing suits, and Andy went to the pool bar, Banana Cabana for drinks for us.
Good for Andy! Drinks by the pool make everything right!

Your meals look really good too. :)

i know how you feel....I have to focus on really pushing my head back against the headrest or it gets banged around too much.
I know! And I feel like I don't enjoy it as much as I should because I am SO focused on that.

Just having a chance to sit and rest probably helped her feel a bit better.
It really did!

Good thing you are not Canadian! Our burgers have to be cooked to 170 F....no red or pink allowed.
I would probably never eat burgers! Ha!

Such a dad thing to do lol!

oh and nice and red. And they delivered on this. (You would be surprised how hard this is to get sometimes)

I don't understand why it is SO hard! I have this same problem both in Disney and out of Disney

I ordered the Fried Green Tomato, Pimento Cheese Burger. (It was the specialty burger of the day)
This was really good but very messy, especially in the dark.

That sounds delicious! I want to go back to Sci-Fi but DBF says he hates it :confused3. I don't know why since we only ate there once and nothing dramatic happened lol

:rotfl:you gotta do it for the kids!

Create-Your-Own Dinner Bowl
Choose a Protein, Base and Sauce to create a treasured dinner bowl.

Oo that sounds delicious! Adding it to my list of CBR things to try in 22 days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter