A Very British PTR -TR to come!

Finally finalised the plans.. Next stop fastpasses!

:jumping1:

Ok so do you want to see what the plan is?! OKAY

Saturday - Late arrival as we have a stop over at Philadelphia and the plan lands at 9pm

Sunday - First day at MK
ADR- Crystal Palace at 1.35pm
QS - Breakfast and Dinner back at POFQ

Monday - Morning at Hollywood Studios and then park hopping later that evening to EPCOT
ADR - Biergarten at 6.25pm
QS - I'm thinking lunch somewhere in Disney Springs like Blaze or EOS and a snack for breakfast

Tuesday - Early morning at MK. Plans may possibly change if we decide to do MNSSHP otherwise chill around Disney Springs
ADR - Was Planet Hollywood Observatory but now I changed it to Boma at 6.55pm
QS - BOG lunch at 1.45pm

Wednesday - Spending all day at EPCOT
ADR - Breakfast at Garden Grill at 8.40am and then Dinner at Via Napoli at 6.35pm
QS - Lunch at one of the F&W booths

Thursday - Morning/Lunchtime at Animal Kingdom
ADR - Ohana Dinner at 7pm
QS - Most likely Restaurantosaurus for lunch

Friday - Morning at Hollywood Studios and back to Animal Kingdom in the afternoon
ADR - Sci Fi lunch at 12.20pm
QS - Somewhere for dinner at AK

Saturday - Chill out morning around Disney Springs then to MK for the evening/fireworks
ADR - Homecomin Lunch at 1.10pm
QS - Somewhere in MK in the evening

Sunday - Leaving for Universal
QS - Brunch at POFQ

Last edited:
I know I'm years late to the party but I love your plans so far and I'm definitely following along!

FASTPASS SELECTION DAY - 60 days to go
Can I just start by saying I was so nervous thinking I would get nothing.. I honestly can say I think I've done well!

SUNDAY - Magic Kingdom
Jungle Cruise, Big Thunder Mountain, Space Mountain

MONDAY - Hollywood Studios Morning/Early Afternoon, EPCOT in the evening
Rock n Rollercoaster, Tower of Terror, Star Tours

TUESDAY - Magic Kingdom
Haunted Mansion, 7DMT, Pirates

WEDNESDAY - EPCOT
Test Track, Spaceship Earth, Relaunced Mission Space

THURSDAY - Animal Kingdom
Flight of Passage, Everest, Kali River Rapids

FRIDAY - Animal Kingdom
Safari, Flight of Passage, Dinosaur

SATURDAY - Magic Kingdom
7DMT, Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain

17 DAYS TO GO

And I've changed my ADR's! Also got MNSSHP tickets too.. Will updates ADR's when I can and I still have 1 TS to use up but I have no idea where...

I'M DOING THE SINGLE DIGIT DANCE!
Wow, I honestly can't believe it. The time has come that I can officially say we are in single digit.. 9 days to go.
I don't have that much left to do only the usual toiletries, I need to get some travel straighteners and a longer usb cable for my phone. I'm all packed except a few things that need washing and ironing and to print out everything. Only one more day off from work then 6 excruciating days and then I'm off. HALLELUJAH.

So I have changed a few things but I'm now 100% happy. MNSSHP has been paid for and have our tickets - something I was so excited to get once I knew we had the funds to do it. Luke doesn't want to dress up and I won't if he won't but I have a denim dress, glittery silver converse type shoes and I'll get some silver sparkly Minnie ears hopefully.
So the ADR's are now

BOG Breakfast
Crystal Palace Early dinner
Sci Fi lunch
Beaches & Cream dinner
T-rex lunch
Via Napoli dinner
Ohana dinner
Raglan Road dinner
Homecomin lunch

It is becoming VERY REAL and I can't wait to get out there and explore the magical world :earsboy::earsgirl:

Hey everyone - have finally arrived back home after the most wonderful 2 weeks. A few very bizarre moments happened to us but we can't wait to go back in a few years time. Will give an update when I start the trip report - with just over 1200 photos! :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter