A whole new me ~

Disneybell2015

Mouseketeer
:wave:~ Hello ~:wave:
My name is Racheal and I am 23 years young.
I have spent most of my life hating the way I look. Recently I decided it was time to learn to love myself and be happy with who I am.Pretty much all life I have been overweight with my highest being 160. Last January I started dieting and being more conscience of my eating habits and lost 20lbs. That same year I started a new relationship and fell off my diet and ending up gaining most of the weight back by the end of the year. (I tend to not be able to stick with things :guilty:)

Well, this time it is different! I have decided to learn to love myself and part of that is taking better care of my body. I have horrible eating habits and most days I was eating a fast food breakfast and lunch(terrible I know!) :scared: I have an unhealthy love of food(especially food that isn't good for you :lovestruc) I am aiming to fill my body with more beneficial foods and to cut out all junk food. I know its going to be hard but I really want to better myself and to feel better.

I would like to use this journal to keep track of my daily meals and workouts. I also have a myfitnesspal account Pastel_Orchid that I use sporadically but am going to try and get back into using it daily.
My current weight is 148lb and my goal weight is 120lb. I am hoping to hit this goal by my Disney trip next October. I mostly plan on using Zumba and some YouTube videos from Blogilates. Anyways enough yapping time to get started.
:tinker:

8-18-2015 Daily Log

Meals

Breakfast - Chocolate Peanut butter Protein Shake

Lunch - Salad with dressing + Spaghetti(probably not the best choice:oops:)

Dinner - Tuna with crackers

Workout Log
Zumba Cardio - 53 Minutes - 419 Cal burned

2rrtlhs.jpg

Good Luck!
Thank you !!:flower:

8-19-2015 Daily Log

Meals
Breakfast - French Toast Sticks and Iced Coffee

Lunch - Chicken Nuggets with Mac n Cheese and a slice of birthday Cake

Dinner - Cottage Cheese with Fruit

Didn't do so well today with my meals so today is officially considered my cheat day. I have been feeling down lately and today it definitely hit me a bit harder and when I am depressed I tend to eat to comfort myself. I am working on finding a better outlet to use instead of eating.

Workout Log

Zumba Cardio - 40 minutes - 303 Cal burned

I was really worried that since I skipped a few days last weekend of working out that I would have a hard time getting back into it. It hasn't been that bad but I need to work on my water intake so I don't cramp up.

2n8apmu.jpg

Hi Racheal! I can see a lot of similarities in our "food issues". Following!

I always forget about Blogilates videos. Thanks for the reminder. Do you have any favorites?

Hi Racheal! I can see a lot of similarities in our "food issues". Following!

I always forget about Blogilates videos. Thanks for the reminder. Do you have any favorites?

I really like the POP pilates butt blaster. I like her videos because she has such a positive vibe about her and not in a fake way. Sometimes I can't make it through them though because they are so hard :oops:

Yesterday I was sick all day so it was pretty much a day of chicken noodle soup, ginger ale and rest. Feeling great this morning so I should be back on track today :)

Ended up not working out yesterday. I was finally able to go grocery shopping and buy healthy things so I am not tempted to eat out. Worked out today and did 30 minutes of Zumba. The hard thing about my workouts is I cannot tell if my calories being burned are good or if I need to work harder.

2qxucmu.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter