A World of Disney - 2019-2020 Pre Trip Reports! - Basic NYE plans

HAHAHA, I just looked at your instagram and saw the video - is that ropedrop? Japan or China? Looks like they looooove Disney.... you'll have to let us know if you get swept up in the fun!
That was Tokyo Disney! All running to a show, which has been on for 15 years but is ending at the end of the year! So they were all running to get in line for it! Should be interesting...

I hope you have a great trip, and I cannot wait to see some of the merchandise you bring back with you! It's been fun seeing some of the things you've shared on social media and will be interesting to see what you decide on.

Hope you have a fantastic trip. Now following on insta and Twitter so I don’t have to wait until you get back ; )

Hope your trip is everything you ever imagined or dreamed it could be! I"m so excited for you and can't wait to read all about it! I don't have either of those social media, so will have to wait...

As a response to where to buy duffy merch - there are a few really great japanese 2nd hand online shops that happen to carry a lot of duffy and umibear items!
Mandarake, jungle japan and dollyteria. You can get alot of stuff from them. However most items will be from older series etc. And gelatoni and stella or cookie items will be much harder to find. For duffy and shellie it's quite easy though. They have ears pouches plushies etc. I buy off these shops all the time. You won't find the hong kong or shanghai items here but you can atleast get sea merch for fair prices! I hope this info helps some of you out.

Lesley!!! WELCOME HOME!! It felt like you were gone for a month! :)

I loved following along online. My Mom even got to the point of asking me what you were up to because she kept seeing me checking out your stories :) It looked amazing, trip of a lifetime! Can't wait to hear all the details!

Lesley!!! WELCOME HOME!! It felt like you were gone for a month! :)

I loved following along online. My Mom even got to the point of asking me what you were up to because she kept seeing me checking out your stories :) It looked amazing, trip of a lifetime! Can't wait to hear all the details!
Haha, that's hilarious! I sent you guys a postcard but I didn't get around to it until the end of the trip, so it may be a delay!

Welcome back! Your stories on insta looked amazing, I can't wait to hear all about the trip! Sorry to hear there were some rough moments but I hope all the great moments made up for that.

Ok, before I start working up my TR, I have some things to figure out for my upcoming cruise! On-board booking date is Dec 1.

Palo: I definitely want dinner. I'm thinking I'll skip brunch though. I'd like to do it, but as a solo diner it doesn't seem as fun!

Excursions:
Cozumel - I'm still wavering between two excursions.
1) Cozumel Highlights, Ruins and Discover Mexico Cultural Park - Visit ruins of San Gervasio and have a 60-minute guided tour. Discover Mexico historical park with exhibits about history of Mexico from pre-Hispanic age to modern times; including various art museums, ritual dancing, etc. Authentic Mexican cooking at private fiesta with food, games, pinatas and other surprises. Visit Mayan Cacao Company where you learn about history of chocolate, manufacturing process, participate in chocolate demonstration, enjoy sample.
2) Fury Catamaran Sail Snorkel and Beach Party - Take catamaran including stair to ocean, freshwater showers, shaded lounge, sun deck, bar. Swimming and snorkling from the boat at one of the tropical sites. Private beach with aqua park (kayaks, water trampoline, water maps, etc).

I'm leaning towards Cozumel Highlights, which seems interesting, but trying to decide if it's better to do this nice relaxing thing instead?

George Town, Grand Cayman:
1) Discover Native Cayman and the Saltwater Forest - Drive to Seven Mile Beach and take photos. Historic Cayman to visit traditional Caymanian cottages and watch artisans. Visit Hell, black limestone formations. Boat on ride thru mangroves, discover resident birds, baby fish, starfish, iguanas.
2) Caramaran, Reef, and Kittiwake Snorkle Sail - Catamaran sailing to 2 snorkle spots, one a sunken warship and another shallow reef.

I'm considering not doing either of these at all. I'm just not so sure!

Falmouth, Jamaica:
Only considering one - Green Grotto Caves Express - travel to Green Grotto caves, walking tour with walk thru interconnected passages, chambers, etc.

I was interested in a zipline/river tubing at either Grand Cayman or Falmouth, but there was a weight restriction. I think I'm within the limits but those always stress me out, so I'd rather not deal with it.

Any thoughts?

Ok, before I start working up my TR, I have some things to figure out for my upcoming cruise! On-board booking date is Dec 1.

Palo: I definitely want dinner. I'm thinking I'll skip brunch though. I'd like to do it, but as a solo diner it doesn't seem as fun!

Excursions:
Cozumel - I'm still wavering between two excursions.
1) Cozumel Highlights, Ruins and Discover Mexico Cultural Park - Visit ruins of San Gervasio and have a 60-minute guided tour. Discover Mexico historical park with exhibits about history of Mexico from pre-Hispanic age to modern times; including various art museums, ritual dancing, etc. Authentic Mexican cooking at private fiesta with food, games, pinatas and other surprises. Visit Mayan Cacao Company where you learn about history of chocolate, manufacturing process, participate in chocolate demonstration, enjoy sample.
2) Fury Catamaran Sail Snorkel and Beach Party - Take catamaran including stair to ocean, freshwater showers, shaded lounge, sun deck, bar. Swimming and snorkling from the boat at one of the tropical sites. Private beach with aqua park (kayaks, water trampoline, water maps, etc).

I'm leaning towards Cozumel Highlights, which seems interesting, but trying to decide if it's better to do this nice relaxing thing instead?

George Town, Grand Cayman:
1) Discover Native Cayman and the Saltwater Forest - Drive to Seven Mile Beach and take photos. Historic Cayman to visit traditional Caymanian cottages and watch artisans. Visit Hell, black limestone formations. Boat on ride thru mangroves, discover resident birds, baby fish, starfish, iguanas.
2) Caramaran, Reef, and Kittiwake Snorkle Sail - Catamaran sailing to 2 snorkle spots, one a sunken warship and another shallow reef.

I'm considering not doing either of these at all. I'm just not so sure!

Falmouth, Jamaica:
Only considering one - Green Grotto Caves Express - travel to Green Grotto caves, walking tour with walk thru interconnected passages, chambers, etc.

I was interested in a zipline/river tubing at either Grand Cayman or Falmouth, but there was a weight restriction. I think I'm within the limits but those always stress me out, so I'd rather not deal with it.

Any thoughts?
The only stop out of those that we've been to is Cozumel. We did a deep sea fishing charter and loved it. The water is the most stunning deep blue and the snorkeling was amazing! But you're right, the highlights excursion looks really interesting too. And I've heard Grand Cayman is also great for snorkeling and sealife.

It's a tough choice but honestly I don't think you can go wrong with any of those choices! Although if it were me, I would be on the water as much as possible near Cozumel because it's just so stunning.

I have zero experience with this itinerary, but all the ones you're considering sound amazing! I love the relaxing stairs to the ocean, bar, etc. sound of the Cozumel one, even though the first one sounds pretty interesting.

Yes, I realize that was not at all helpful. But YAY for you going on a cruise!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!