A Year Later, What are You Doing?

Yup...that's me....Still mourning after a year. My little avatar that started with nothing, built quite a virtual life for himself, and made a lot of friends along the way is gone.

Like most of you, nothing can replace VMK. However, I recently cam across something called Freerealms.com. You don't have to pay in order to play. It does have some upgrades for you character if you pay the 5 bucks a month, but it isn't needed. I'm still learning the ropes myself, but it seems pretty fun. It has a certain Disney quality to the characters, lands, and quests. It's no VMK, but it helps.

Totally missing my buddies and my haunted mansion room.....<sigh>

I got over VMK a while ago. I've been too busy with my real life to play an online game anyways, with school and Disney trips and what not, so I haven't missed it too much. But, if I have nothing to do, I'll be bummed out VMK's not open. :headache:

I've moved on from vmk, though I still dream of the ships I used to build. I've settled into Pirates Online, where i've built a guild from nothing, to on the verge of receiving a subforum on pirates online forums. I miss vmk, and I miss the friends I made on here.

No real gaming for me. I sign into Facebook almost daily, and run my Pet Society pet Dishalong through her paces, but that is about it.

So last night I was going through my VMK screenshots and listening to some game audio that I recorded, and it literally made my heart sink. I know that I still miss VMK, but I hadn't realized just how deeply I miss it. :sad1: Everything about it. Heck, I even miss the bad stuff. I only WISH I could wait in a queue of 999 people to get into a host room, only to get booted out of the game when I'm next in line to enter. ;) When I think about all the amazing stuff that most likely would have been added over the past year had the game not shut down, I get even MORE sad. There is NOTHING that can replace VMK. Except for a VMK 2.0

I thought I'd venture back on over to the Online Gaming side of the DIS tracks and see how many of my old pals are still hanging around. Hi, guys. :wave:

Anyway, I play around on Pixie Hollow these days, but it in no way, shape, or form can even compare to the wonder of VMK. It's a cute little diversion if you like Disney fairies, but that's about it.

:cheer2::teacher: :happytv: :surfweb: that's really all with me. its impossible for me to think that it's gne :( i need it ack!

Well since VMK ive had a lot of drama since then. If yew new OpenSillyFrog PLEASE talk to meh Dx Ive had drama wit him a lot :| So ive been dealing wit drama wit people. So yea ;D Well ive been playing Gaia, Zwinky(GAY), and IMVU ;D let meh knoe if yew play any of those.

But the drama. Oh gawd its all horrable wit it :|

I forgot to say o-o Im macy_ladie there NOT opensillyfrog if anyone thought that.​

Although no game has ever been as fun as VMK, I did find something to entertain me. FARMVILLE on Facebook. It's no Disney game and there is only so much you can do at a time which gives you more time to do other things, but it does have its perks.

1. You can collect stuff like in VMK.
2. You can chat with people you actually know.
3. I don't ever have to use the numbers on, to, tree, for, ive.
4. It has new features once, and sometimes twice a week.
5. There are animals which VMK never let you have.

Once again, this game is no VMK. VMK was an excellent game, but unfortunately it was taken away from its fans. Although I am a fan of Farmville now, I still hope for the return of VMK. I wish all of you in the VMK world a fond farewell and I hope to run into all of you in the Disney Parks. DarthJLC out!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!