AAA Cancellation Policy?

TheLeonhardts

Disney Addict
Anyone know the AAA cancellation policy, off hand? 60 days, 45 days, before penalty?

I'm thinking about booking my AAA package and wishing for a Pin code to replace it with. . .

Judy

It's 45 days with no penalty. I had to cancel my AAA package yesterday because some personal issues came up that prevent us from going right now :sad: , and the AAA agent put me on hold while she contacted Disney. Took care of it in a matter of minutes. She did say that they would ask for a reason, but "personal issues" must've sufficed for them, because now it's cancelled. You will not get a confirmation number for that cancellation, but make sure your agent takes the name of the Disney person who cancels your vacation, and I was told that, if there are any refunding concerns, having the person's name plus the date you cancelled would be all you need to take care of any problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter