AAA Fast pass ????

TwingleMum

DIS Veteran
A friend told me if I book DL through AAA I can get an "enchanced FP" which they explained meant I could get all my FP at once instead of waiting around for each to expire. Is this correct???

Enhanced FP is only available if you book a package that includes a stay at one of the Disney properties (PPH, DLH, or GCH) through AAA. If you are staying offsite, you will not get the enhanced FP (although it is possible to split your stay 2 or more nights on-site with added nights off-site; you should be able to work an enhanced PH for the entire stay).

Enhanced FPs essentially disconnect all the rides so that you can pick up one FP for each ride that offers FP at the same time without waiting. Therefore, for example, you can get FPs for Space, Buzz, Indie, Splash, and BTMRR at the same time. FPs for the same ride will work as with other passes -- only one FP per pass at a time.

Adding to CalGal, the AAA Enhanced FastPass is going away in January 2007.

HydroGuy said:
Adding to CalGal, the AAA Enhanced FastPass is going away in January 2007.
OH NOOOOO!!! Is this for sure??? I would be interested in going March 2007!! Is this definite or rumor?? If it goes away I won't book w/AAA.

As of right now it is not included in the 2007 packages through AAA. Rumor's are they want to give this "perk" as one of the million dreams promotion. After that it may come back or may only be available through Disney Travel packages, again this is the "rumor."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter