aaaargh!

Rhonda

<marquee><font color=red>Quote of the Day: <font
I just called CRO to make reservations for a campsite for the week of December 22nd. They quoted me $72/night !! For a basic, non-preferred campsite!! No discounts are available for that week (Disney Club).

If we went the week before, it's only $30/night!

Needless to say, I didn't reserve it! :rolleyes:

If I were you I would quit my job and go 3 days earlier on the 19th and you would be checking in in the value season. That rate should be good for the duration of your stay.
(Mabey you better not quit your job)

Joe

LOL

I tried to do that. I tried to make reservations starting the 19th, but it seems everyone else did the same thing! They are booked for the 19th. The latest they could get me in is starting the 17th. Since we wanted to go down over Christmas & New Year's - that's too early for us. I'd have to quit my job! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I guess we just won't go that week. We were only picking that week because we already had a couple of days off work because of the holiday - so less vacation time to take.

And, we've talked about it, and our 20th anniversary is in March - so I think we'll just wait til then and make it an anniversary trip! :D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter