• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AARGH! PH tix not here yet -- leaving in 2 days!!!!

minmate

I can show you the world... Don't you dare close y
Stupid me! And here I thought ordering the PH's from disney themselves would be the best option. Ugh! I ordered them almost a month ago online -- since we needed 4-day PH's only -- the price I saw for them was similar to all the other places I checked (maybe I didn't look hard enough for a deal?) -- well who would've thought that with WDW itself, I wouldn't receive my tix? They said they sent them out and they had the right address on file but hey, where are the?

So, they said I would be able to pick them up at will-call but that they will be the paper issue kind -- blech! I keep these as souvenirs! This really stinks! Plus I'm nervous about how the whole process will go.... anyone else have any experiences such as this?

I am sooooo :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: !!!!! This does NOT bode well for our trip! Not to mention, my sister is mad at my mom and my mom is mad at my dad -- and guess what? We're all going to be going on this trip together! Oh yay!

Did you ask WHEN they sent them out? Usually you're looking at 7-10 working days to process an order, plus we had a holiday weekend in there. If they told you they mailed them on May 15, there's obviously a problem. If they mailed them on June 4, then they'll probably come today or tomorrow.

But either way, you know you'll have tickets, albiet the blechhy paper kind.

:earsboy:

their records say they mailed them over two weeks ago! At least I have a trip to WDW right? Things could be worse! Still nervous til I have those tix in hand though, you know!!!

Originally posted by minmate
their records say they mailed them over two weeks ago! At least I have a trip to WDW right? Things could be worse! Still nervous til I have those tix in hand though, you know!!!

I don't know how much this will help, but have you contacted your local post office? Sometimes mail gets lost and maybe it's sitting in the post office.

I'm sorry I can't offer better advice. Best wishes on your tickets.

Denise

I do have an experience that is SIMILIAR to yours. I think it will help ease your mind.

We left our MVMCP tickets at home! I was almost in a panic when I realized it - after we had arrived. I just went to the Guest Services window at our hotel (Dixie Landings) and they took care of everything. Did not charge me a dime, had them at the Guest Services window at MK the day of the party. They were VERY helpful, VERY nice and VERY happy to take care of it.

They had me in the system as buying them - so they knew I actually had purchased them. They didn't even ask me for ID. I do remember they person helping me said to the person on the phone: "well, she sure sounds like she's from Alabama". I laughed at that one!:tongue:

I really don't think it will be a problem when you get there to get more issued.

Did you get a confirmation #? Maybe Disney would just re-issue you tickets when you get there.

I would definitely check with your local po. I had a similar situation, ordered Disney Quest tickets on-line and did not receive them for two weeks. I talked with the guy at the office (very reputable) and he had mailed them promptly. Come to find out there was postage due on the envelope, had not been weighed properly and it took my local po 2 weeks to attach a little money collecting envelope and deliver it. Good luck, it will all work out in the end.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter