"Aargh! Wipe me booty!" Disign for toddler

breakingd_awn

DIS Veteran
I saw an iron on at a craft store that said "Aargh ! Wipe me booty!" . I hope I spelled Aargh right:confused3... Anyway I thought that would be cute for my toddler for pirate night . Can someone come up with a cute Disign to go along with it? The shirt is going to be for a girl:)

How's this?

WipeMeBooty.jpg

Thanks for the quick response:) I do like this one, but do you have a pirate baby minnie or minnie? pirate:IF not this one will be just fine. Thanks for your time and effort. I don't know how you all do this , I tried to do an autograph page on my own last night and 1 bottle of merlot later I gave up...It makes me want to bash my computer!!!

Thanks for the quick response:) I do like this one, but do you have a pirate baby minnie or minnie? pirate:IF not this one will be just fine. Thanks for your time and effort. I don't know how you all do this , I tried to do an autograph page on my own last night and 1 bottle of merlot later I gave up...It makes me want to bash my computer!!!

Is your Child a boy or girl? I think i can do something for you.

How's this..
Wipemebooty1.jpg

So cute! I'd love a Minnie design too. We are going for my daughter's 1st birthday. She's my first so naturally I'm planning outfits that I can make for each day. haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter