ABD Disney World 50th?

I doubt it. They tried a Disney World ABD, and it totally flopped. But you never know, anything is possible.

Sayhello

I doubt it, too. I am sure that there will be upcharge events directly offered by the WDW resort.

They didnt really add anything tangible beyond that you can piecemeal with current tours if memory serves. Between that and splitting time with Florida at large (sorry but alligators and parks aren't the same as the draw of Hollywood for the Cali version) I can see it not doing well.

They didnt really add anything tangible beyond that you can piecemeal with current tours if memory serves. Between that and splitting time with Florida at large (sorry but alligators and parks aren't the same as the draw of Hollywood for the Cali version) I can see it not doing well.
I agree. You also don't have the draw of Imagineering and Walt Disney Studios, and the places associated with Walt himself.

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!