ABD Japan - Day 8 - Slurps Up!

Another day jam packed with fun activities. I really enjoyed the outdoor sculpture garden and making my own soup. We ate our soup on the day of the typhoon - very tasty. Thanks for the video!!!

Another great video! You got some excellent footage of Shibuya Crossing. It was way more crowded than when we were there in May, and I didn't think that was possible.

By the way, Quentin Tarantino modeled the restaurant in "Kill Bill" after Gonpachi. He actually asked to film at Gonpachi, and they said No, so he re-created it!

So sad that most of this day (except for Gonpachi/Shibuya Crossing) is gone. I *really* liked both the Open-air museum and the CupNoodles museum. Plus the Great Buddha of Kamakura, which had already been removed from the itinerary by the time you took the trip. Ah, well, I guess logistics win.

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts