? about McDonald's on Harbor...

MouseLover

DIS Veteran
Are the prices at this McD's comparable to all other locations? Or do they price gouge? For example, do they offer a "value" menu?

Thanks.

They are deffiently higher then my local McDonald's If I remember the $3.99 Big Mac Meal was closer to $4.99. Happy Meals that are $2.49 here are closer to $2.99.

The prices here are better then the prices at the DCA version (Burger Invasion) Where the Big Mac Meal would be $4.99 plus $2.50 for the drink.

And the McD value meals at DC do NOT include drinks, also menu includes only usual burgers, salads and kids meals, drinks and ice cream desserts NOT full McD menu.

at the Harbor Blvd. McDonalds. The addy is:

http://www.anaheimoc.org/coupons/index.cfm

I figure with the 10% off it should help bring things back into normal price range. The only thing that has me curious is their closing hours. Does anyone know...do they always stay open until after park closing????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter