• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

? about National/Disney Club

Jecca

DIS Veteran
Here's my problem: I'm going to WDW this summer with my family. My father will be renting a car from National. Disney Club is in my name. My last name is different from my father's. Will they give me a hassle at EA checkout if I use a Disney Club discount code? I'll have the card there to show them, but the driver/renter will be my dad. What do you think? Will it work?

Does your father have an Emerald Club Card? It has to be in his name to use EA. The Emerald Club discount code (5007125) lately has been giving the same discount as Disney Club.

Both cards have to carry the same name.
In all actuality, your Dad may get a better rate with the AARP code, if he is a member, and the coupon that is easily obtainable via a website found on mousesavers.

Thanks for your help, everyone. My dad does have EA (made sure to have him sign up for that using one of the travel agencies that are offering it for free right now), and is not a member of AARP. Guess we'll have to stick with another (lower) discount.

I went to both the travel sites that are supposedly "FREE" and at the very bottom, where you enter your credit acrd info, it says to enter the card you want your membership charged to. Has the "FREE" offer expired??? It doesnt mention a price, and Im afraid to give that info now.

Nancy

In all honesty, I have never had to show my DC card when using a DC discount code in all the years I have rented from National and used the code. Neither at the counter nor at the EA booth.

I'm not saying they don't ever check, just that they have never asked to see my card. But I have always had one. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter