About to release Savi and Oga Ressies (4:20 PM dropping mark)

I'm having a play around in MDE for savis reservations, I sign in, go onto the calendar and pick a date in December then I get directed onto a black screen. I can see by the web page address at the top of the screen its savis registration. Same on the laptop. Cleared cookies etc. Any ideas?

I'm having a play around in MDE for savis reservations, I sign in, go onto the calendar and pick a date in December then I get directed onto a black screen. I can see by the web page address at the top of the screen its savis registration. Same on the laptop. Cleared cookies etc. Any ideas?

I am wondering if it's because they just started opening back up 3 days ago if they only are in a trail period. I just went out to pretend to make reservations and the latest I can make them is Nov 22.

Have you tried both internet explore and chrome? I got mine to work in chrome when I originally submitted the day they went live again and managed to snag 2, hence why once my schedule was more solid I released the one we didn't need :)

Or will it not let you make a reservation until it can detect you have made a park reservation?

You can only make the reservation 60 days or less in advance.

I'm clicking on the make reservations button and its taking me to the black page . Clicking on today same thing. Odd.

Last edited:

I was able to pretend and start to make a reservation for Nov 22, it actually starts to put you into a queue for the site... I saw the Falcon pop up telling me to sit tight, then it took me to the page...

I am betting you might have browser issues if your screen is going completely black.

I was able to pretend and start to make a reservation for Nov 22, it actually starts to put you into a queue for the site... I saw the Falcon pop up telling me to sit tight, then it took me to the page...

I am betting you might have browser issues if your screen is going completely black.
Tried chrome on my phone. White page!

Husband has tried on his phone (chrome) and same thing. Has anyone from the uk tried a dummy booking. I have tried samsung internet & chrome on my phone & firefox on my laptop either at work or home wifi and phone data. I don't think it's a browser issue. Could it be Disney have blocked uk bookings?

Husband has tried on his phone (chrome) and same thing. Has anyone from the uk tried a dummy booking. I have tried samsung internet & chrome on my phone & firefox on my laptop either at work or home wifi and phone data. I don't think it's a browser issue. Could it be Disney have blocked uk bookings?

What date are you trying to make a reservation for

Still no luck, hoping it was just a glitch. Can anyone from the uk do me a favour and try and do a dummy savis booking on the app? I want to rule out a theory that I may be blocked from doing a reservation as they aren't welcoming international travellers. I'm not going for some time but I want to know of its something I'm not doing right. Its really bugging me!

I've now tried Firefox and my phone and it still doesn't work so its not a browser issue. If park reservations get released and I'm in the same boat I won't be happy.

Last edited:
Anyone have a direct email for the mde i.t department? I have tried customer services explaining everything and they clearly didn't read the email properly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!